BY SPIKE BRAND

New Taste Excitement Starts Here! Spike Adds Zip & Zest to All Foods! Spike seasoning, original, is from the Italian kitchens of internationally acclaimed gourmet nutritionist, Gayelord Hauser, comes this special blend of 39 flavorful herbs, vegetables and non-irradiated exotic spices with just the right amount of salt crystals. Discover the taste excitement that has made Spike the favorite all-purpose seasoner with great chefs everywhere.  Spike adds a little magic to every meal.  It s terrific on salads, sauces, stews, meats, eggs, cottage cheese, pizza, barbeques, vegetables, salad dressings, dips, appetizers, popcorn, tomato drinks, snacks, and main courses.  Spike adds great flavor, not calories! Spike- The world s most exciting seasoning created in Gayelord Hauser s own kitchen in sunny Italy. If you are on a salt free or low sodium diet, try our deliciou see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brooke S.
Biggs, CA
Foodie Expert
Spike contains the weirdest combination of ingredients I've ever seen (kelp? what?) (try reading them all in one breath for added fun!), but it somehow enhances almost any savoury dish. It's mostly salty tasting, and probably isn't terribly good for you, but it's delicious!
Clair H.
Greensburg, PA
I find the original (red bottle) to be a little salty, but they have low-sodium and salt-free varieties I want to try. It's kind of hard to describe this spice, other than saying it's savory and vegetable-ey. I usually saute sliced zucchini in olive oil and add spike, but people use it for meat marinades as well.
Jessie m.
What can I say! This is one of my favorite seasonings! I love it on popcorn, it adds flavor ! And it is amazing on cooked carrots. It's Delish one eggs, gosh pretty much anything! I bet it would be great in deviled eggs, I just thought about that! Go out and get some...NOW
Elysse H.
San Jose, CA
I LOVE this spice. I have used this on eggs, hamburger, steak, soups, etc. since before I can remember and still use it as an adult. Must have for any kitchen.
Mikala H.
Bridgton, ME
Good seasoning for just about anything from meat to veggies and even crackers or popcorn. I do however, prefer the no salt version.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Great seasoning at a great price! Flavorful, fresh and adds something zesty to any dish !
Kathleen H.