BY SPIDERMAN #42 in Outdoor Play

Kitty M.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
My twins love this! I have a mickey and minnie one and there always in it. Better to have out doors than indoors. I made that mistake and am still finding them throughout the house lol
Lisette M.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
My son loves ball pits. We are so happy when we found this little one. Fit perfectly in his playroom. It comes with just enough balls for him to have fun but not too many to make a huge mess when he throws them around.
Celeste Z.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
My toddler loves this ball pit! It was very inexpensive, but I don't think it comes with enough balls; we did buy more. My son plays in this for long periods of time and it keeps him happy and entertained.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
We got a lot of use out of this before it broke. My son loved this right around the age of one till 2. It was so fun for him and such a good purchase. I recommend this for sure.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
We bought this for my son for Christmas when he was 15 months old and now he's almost 2 years old and he still loves playing in there. We bought him plastic balls to fill inside. Will keep child entertained for a good amount of time.