BY SPIDERMAN

Find bath and body skincare at Target.com! Spider 3in1 spider 3in1 body wash see more...

Paige B.
My son has sensitive skin and this irritated him a bit. But he loves Spider-Man and wanted his own body wash. The price is great and it's fun, just may not be for you if you have sensitive skin babies.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I love the Spiderman three and one shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. It makes it easier for my little nephews to get clean without having a whole bunch of bottles in the bath with them. They also like to Like to collect the empty bottles which is fine with me. Anything that can get them clean and make them happy is a win for me!
Samantha G.
Alamo, TX
Great smell and the kids love it . It shampoo ,body wash, and bubble bath 3 for the price of one is not a bad deal and another plus it's tear free :)
Amanda R.
My son wanted his own body wash so we got this for him he loooves it he loves the smell and having his own stuff
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
This really makes kids enjoy their baths more when they can use something with their favorite characters on it.
Sarah H.
Fayetteville, AR
My son loves this and it smells good, it gets him really clean an leaves him smelling good
Kandice N.
Great bath wash. My kids love cleaning with super heroes. It makes bath time easier.