Spider-Man (PS4)

by PlayStation 4 (PS4)

More information is on the way! Check back soon!

What was your favorite spidey suit?
Is the game ever going to be updated?
Is this for ps3 also?
Start your review of Spider-Man (PS4)!
Almir I.
Herkimer, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
Spider-Man (PS4) uploaded by Almir I.
Purchased at: GameStop
Coming in to this one didn't expect much and as soon as I dropped in to New York as a Spider-Man I was speechless it looked and played amazing every swing I was Spider-Man I told my self ok this can't get batter then this and omg was I wrong STORY is even batter it will make you jump out of your sites and it will make you love man him self Spider-Man 🤟🕷 and like always Game on Gamers
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Gamer Expert Level 2
Spider-Man (PS4) uploaded by Amaya M.
I love this game! It was my first PS4 game ever owned and I'm so glad I got this in a bundle with my PS4. It looked awesome on the trailer, but playing it is an even more amazing experience! I especially love swinging around town and the free range you are given in the game. It has a pretty simple and interesting story, but you can also do side jobs in the game so there's always something to do in it. I genuinely love it and recommend it to other gamers! I can't wait to play the Miles Morales version.
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
Spider-Man (PS4) uploaded by Sherri F.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Great game! Love that it is filled with action and adventure. Excellent storyline, you could play for hours of fun! Definitely recommend to all Spider-Man action adventure gaming fans! I purchased this game as a gift for my grandson and he loves it! #PS4 #Spiderman #VideoGames #Gamer
Daniel D.
Pelham, NY
Spider-Man (PS4) uploaded by Daniel D.
Purchased at: GameStop
Really good game. I love the story and it’s very detailed and interesting, makes you addicting to keep playing and never stop. I would suggest it to anyone who likes adventure and action games.
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Purchased at: GameStop
Great game. A lot more fun than I thought it would be. No matter what genre you like- this. Is extremely fun game #gamer
Jaianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
I brought this game for my boyfriend. He liked the game and he finished the game within 2 weeks. I think the game should have been a little longer. Now that he done all the missions and finish the game. The only thing he can do is jump around in the air.
Valerie V.
Berkley, MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
Spider-Man (PS4) uploaded by Valerie V.
Spider-Man (PS4) uploaded by Valerie V.
Is it possible for a Spiderman game to disappoint? Loads of fun, a whole lot to do, many different suits you can select from-There is a couple moments where the graphics same sub par or some of the dialogue is a little too corny but the game is so much fun it makes up for that-$40 is a great value and you can get it for even cheaper now
Grija G.
Milwaukee, WI
A great game to revitalize the Spider-Man game franchise. Had a lot of fun with this game just swinging around the city. The combat style is similar to the Arkham games, I just wish it was a little more unique and versatile. Can't wait to play the new one.
Brianne H.
Hyrum, UT
Great game! The storytelling is one of the best features. The entire thing is very atmospheric and realistic. I love the variety of challenges and gameplay that you get to experience. This game makes you feel like you're actually Spider-Man.
Danae R.
Yonkers, NY
For me this game will be among the best that Marvel made in this decade,Incredible graphics, deeply developed characters, yet it is another game that you will enjoy in life.