Spicy World Round Cinnamon Sticks

Add Some Spice to Dull Meals Spicy World Round Cinnamon Sticks are fresh spices that bring delicious flavor to your dishes. These cinnamon sticks are collected from spices available around the world. With these cinnamon sticks, your dish is sure to taste good and smell great. It also works as a good-looking ingredient to dishes that are rich in spices. It is sweet and spicy with an good flavor. Premium quality spice Contains natural ingredients Used to add flavor in many dishes Just For You: Those who like spice Essential Elements: Cinnamon sticks contain aromatic essential oils that make any dish delightful. see more...

swati s.
Redmond , WA
I add cinnamon to coffee , hot chocolate milk . Curry dishes , and what not . I love the aroma of cinnamon and this brand fulfills it
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I love cinnamon I put it in my coffee which a lot of people think it weird but it really does taste great in coffee try it.
Melanie S.
Long Beach, CA
I Love To Put Cinnamon in my oatmeal , my coffee or just a plain cinnamon tea . It goes great on rice pudding .