BY VIKTOR & ROLF

Spicebomb was set off by Viktor & Rolf in 2012. A superb male challenge to the feminine fragrance called Flowerbomb that had been brought out by the same brand. Deep, intriguing and commanding, the fragrance brings out the male adventurer in you. At once chilly and heated, you can well imagine yourself bathing in the heat of a sauna or sliding down an icy waterfall. Which woman could resist your superb allure with such an irresistible aura? Indeed, no woman could. Fragrant, inviting, woodsy and freshly cool, the perfume sways from chili to pink pepper. Get ready to inhale this elusive fragrance that incorporates the fiery notes of chili, saffron, leather, tobacco and vetiver and the combustible bergamot, grapefruit, elemi and pink pepper. see more...

Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
I love how this smells on my husband. The smell makes others compliment him. The smell is alluring. This is something I purchase for him and relatives, its that good. This is his go to and it will last all day and night. It has a smell that is expensive. I would recommend it.
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
I'm a huge fan of masculine scents! I wear either a men's fragrance or a unisex scent on the daily! This scent is by far one of my faves! People always compliment it and are surprised when I tell them it's a men's cologne
Clinton C.
Springfield , MO
My signature scent for fall and winter, every single time I wear this someone stops to ask me what I am wearing! Well worth the price and the packaging is beautiful!
Karen P.
This is one of my favorite scents, I keep it in my arsenal of 3-4 perfumes I wear on the regular. I normally wouldn't spend this much on perfume, but I kept getting this scent in a sample size from Sephora and I fell in love. It is a wonderfully sophisticated scent with a powerful spice-y musk-y wicked woman vibe. If you are into woodsy deep smells with a hint of citrus this is gonna be your jam.
Shealyn M.
Buffalo, NY
My partner uses this cologne every day and I will never get sick of it. It is manly without being overpowering. It is pricey, but it is one of those splurges that I will continue to make since it smells so great on him. The packaging is great and looks like a grenade as a play on the name.
Amber J.
Canoga park , CA
I'm a woman but I absolutely love this so much I had to buy it for myself!!!! I wear it everyday and it has a beautiful must aroma that is spicy and floral. I would recommend this product for both men and women
Zoe W.
Honestly I'm not crazy about this fragrance.. I tried it for a spicier night scent and it did NOT translate well on my skin. Absolutely personal preference, but I would say this is a much more masculine SPICY scent and doesn't really simmer down into a floral or citrus the way I'd hoped.
Alex S.
Phoenix, AZ
Obsessed. Purchased for my husband and just loved the smell. I tried it on and the smell was completely different. He thought I smelled great and didn't even realize it was his. Now I have my own bottle!
Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX
This a great mature fragrance. It's not floraly. It has deep, spicy notes that aren't too overpowering. You don't need a lot, it's very strong. Would be great for date nights, but not everyday.
Laure V.
Miami
I bought this perfume for my husband for his birthday. I loved it and he loved it too! It's not for everyday wear. It is a strong fragrance which is more suited to a night out or a blind date. It smells manly but mysterious. Definitely will leave a lasting impression!