BY SPICE WORLD

Spice World Minced Garlic California Grown.
1/2 tsp. = approx. 1 clove of garlic.
Fat free.
Quality since 1949. see more...

Eva C.
The only garlic I use. I love the way it makes the food taste and the way it enhances every meal. The perfect addition when making garlic butter to go on toast. Putting a little into your lasagna can really change the entire flavor. The garlic is already soft so you dont have to worry about getting a bitter crunch. Honestly perfect.
Timmi G.
Rayne
Love minced garlic. Goes great on all my gravy’s. I also love to stuff my toast or turkey with it! I love the smell of the garlic. Great value price. It is also far free and ready to use. I buy this often. I keep it in my refrigerator after opening. Keeps it fresh longer.
Sarah C.
This garlic is somewhere between fresh garlic and dried. I like it better than dried because it is stronger and tastes fresher. It doesn’t taste as good as fresh, but is so much more convenient than having to peel and chop garlic.
Bianca B.
Sacramento, CA
I use garlic on EVERYTHING! I'm a busy mom and dont have the time to chop and peel fresh garlic every time I cook. Spice World comes to my rescue time and time again, no matter what the recipe. I just grab it from the frodge, add a scoop or so to my other ingredients and I'm done! Always a go to ingredient and brand.
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
My family goes through so much garlic, this is the most convenient way to throw it into our meals every day! It tastes completely fresh and is very potent the way fresh garlic should be. I use it in soups, pasta sauce, sautees...just about everything!
Joelle M.
Levittown, PA
I like the convenience of having the garlic already minced and ready to go for nights when we want a good meal but need it done quickly! The flavor is fresh and it can be used just like a clove of garlic would be used. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
I love using this product in recipes! I'm not too keen on peeling and slicing garlic, and I honestly cant tell a different between this and the fresh stuff. I keep this stuff in my fridge and use it in every recipe imaginable. From soups, to pastas, and sauces...this stuff makes cooking so much easier!
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Yes yes and yes please!
I absolutely love the spiceworld garlic!
It tastes so good and is always fresh!
I love them in mashed potatoes and on meat.
It always goes great in marinades.
Richard C.
I always keep a jar of minced garlic in the fridge. It's a lot easier and less mess than having to mince garlic every time I need a bit for a recipe. Unless I'm making something that needs larger slices of garlic to be sauteed, the jarred garlic is plenty potent enough.
Stacey K.
This is definitely one of those products that everyone must have in their refrigerator. Just a pinch can turn an entire meal around. I use it the most in my stir-fry recipes!