BY SPICE WORLD

Spice World Peeled Garlic.
Resealable.
All natural & convenient!
No work. No waste. No mess.
Fresh!
Quality since 1949.
All-ready.
Gluten free. see more...

• My mom has a jar of this. is it as good as the fresh ones?9 Answers
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
This is a pretty lazy option to be honest! I think for the money this isn't great value- fresh garlic isn't that expensive.i also think that spice world garlic is quite rubbery and bitter- it's not the same as the fresh stuff. Just peel your own garlic!
Noelle M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Foodie Expert
Delicious and saves rime of having to peel the fresh garlic. I keep it in the fridge and it lasts a long time.
Kendra H.
Marion, OH
I HATE peeling garlic, but I've finally found something that's worth the extra dollar to use. So easy and no fuss
Kate B.
Broadview, MT
These are so nice to have on hand you don't have to mess with peeling them and getting the skins everywhere! they taste just as good and flavorful as not peeled garlic!
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Foodie Expert
Huge time saver, especially when you want whole cloves for a recipe. I place in aluminum foil with a but of olive oil and roast to bring out the sweetness.
Jenna D.
Redlands, CA
Foodie Expert
I use garlic constantly and have multiple types in my home (from cloves to minced). These save the trouble of peeling when you're pressed on time but still want a fresher taste.
Valentina D.
Miami , FL
Foodie Expert
Nada mejor que ajo fresco pelado para darle sabor a la comida. Ahorra mucho tiempo en La Cocina
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this garlic my only thing is that if you do not use it a lot it will go bad make sure you keep an eye on the best used by date and store it as recommended otherwise it is an absolutely amazing time saver and just as good as fresh garlic in my opinion
Janie A.
Foodie Expert
I use garlic pretty much daily so this is a real time saver to not have to peel them! I love putting them in almost everything I can because it gives you a health benefits. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to anyone!
Fabiola L.
Foodie Expert
Excelente producto que ayuda mucho al momento de cocinar ya que no te es difícil pelas los ajos
Palmet J M.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
My mom has a jar of this. is it as good as the fresh ones?