Spice World Fresh Whole Garlic 3 ct

by Spice World

Find Fruit And Vegetables at Target.com! Fresh Whole Garlic 3 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spice World Fresh Whole Garlic 3 ct!
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,294 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I can’t say enough about Garlic it literally changes the flavoring so drastically on everything. You can’t have enough garlic. Although I prefer fresh cloves I love minced garlic as well!
Sharon P.
Philadelphia, PA
It's been like a nice fresh bulb of garlic this girl is very tasty good smell good taste good texter I highly recommended I wish I had more
Toni Marie D.
Pueblo, CO
1,816 reviews
I have purchased this item many times. Inuse it a seasoning when i am coooking. It has a great taste and flavor. I do recommend
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,921 reviews
Good garlic. I purchased from Walmart and it was not too pricey or anything and it cines in a three pack good fresh juicy garlic for me

Looking for your answer?