BY SPICE TIME

• "great taste and more leaves than sticks, likesome" in 1 review
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love oregano leaves. I use it to marinate ribs and sprinkle it over spaghetti sauces. I even mix a few when making hamburger patties.
Jamie L.
Superior, Wi
Love these and this brand. Cheap and they are great! Love to put in my spaghetti sauce.
Sherri C.
Stonewall, LA
Great spice! Great product! Love to use this in Italian dishes such as baked spaghetti and Stromboli. Very cost friendly and easy to use in various dishes for that extra zestiness.
Courtney W.
Twentynin Palms, CA
I love this oregano because I feel that it tastes fresher than other brands. I like to use it in all of my Italian dishes! My family seems to love it as well!
Jennifer K.
Marshall, MN
Love this product! With this brand we can actually taste the oregano. I love how the oregano is in a leafy form and not a powder. We never have to worry about freshness when buying this product.
Alayna K.
I don't mind this seasoning. The flavor is good even though it's on the cheaper side. This definitely isn't a bad choice when you need dried oregano
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Love this its great in your sauces or sprinkle on sandwiches for that Italian flavoring sprinkle on chicken and in soups love it
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
The perfect Italian seasoning.goes good on Italian sandwiches,a little oil and vinegar with oregena adds zest to that sandwich
Barbara R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love oregano and this has been the BEST tasting Brand I have found. I like the fact that it organic, which gives it a slight different taste.
Crisbel A.
doral, FL
Perfect for cooking meatballs, you just have to pull some leaves on the meat and let that absorbs all the great flavor yum
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does it have great taste