Spice Supreme Spice Supreme Ground Cumin- Case of 12 uploaded by Wendy C.

BY SPICE SUPREME

Try Spice Supreme Ground Cumin for a change of pace! Ground cumin added to tangy lime or lemon marinades will give chicken turkey lamb or pork dishes a great new flavor. Net wt 3 oz 12 bottles per case. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristin H.
Waukesha, WI
I love this bran. It is inexpensive and you get so much for your money. Cumin is a great way to add some flavor to your dish.
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
I really like this brand I buy every spice that they make it good and affortable
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Foodie Expert
I have never purchased this size of the spices but I really like this line of spices. The quality is good as is the price.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Foodie Expert
Spice supreme Ground cumin is the spice I use in many recipes... this brand comes with other great spices too
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I always prefer fresh natural organic spices, but sometimes you need to have a back up that can be preserved and is affordable. Spice supreme is my go to brand for affordable nice tasting spices!
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand of spices!! I use this cumin seasoning in my chili and tacos,etc!!!