Spice Supreme Spice Supreme Ground Cumin- Case of 12 uploaded by Wendy C.

BY SPICE SUPREME

Try Spice Supreme Ground Cumin for a change of pace! Ground cumin added to tangy lime or lemon marinades will give chicken turkey lamb or pork dishes a great new flavor. Net wt 3 oz 12 bottles per case. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Roxanne K.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I always prefer fresh natural organic spices, but sometimes you need to have a back up that can be preserved and is affordable. Spice supreme is my go to brand for affordable nice tasting spices!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand of spices!! I use this cumin seasoning in my chili and tacos,etc!!!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Foodie Expert
I have never purchased this size of the spices but I really like this line of spices. The quality is good as is the price.
Deein K.
Deein K.
Warsaw , IN
Foodie Expert
Spice supreme Ground cumin is the spice I use in many recipes... this brand comes with other great spices too
Maria M.
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
I really like this brand I buy every spice that they make it good and affortable
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Waukesha, WI
I love this bran. It is inexpensive and you get so much for your money. Cumin is a great way to add some flavor to your dish.