Spice Supreme Ital/Season.75 oz(Case of 6) uploaded by Alicia B.

BY SPICE SUPREME

Being in the dollar merchandise business since its beginning, we know what sells, and we are always adding new and different items to our inventory. We are always looking for new items, and we have recently added pet items and craft supplies to our catalog. We design all of the packaging for our items to ensure that categories of merchandise have cohesive matching packaging, and that they are appealing to the eye. Great for cooking Italian dishes it is a classic combination of ingredients like tomato oregano black pepper etc. Weight: 0.75 oz. Airtight packing Case of 6 pieces see more...

Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Foodie Expert
This seasoning is so yummy. I love keeping it in my pantry to use in a lot of the things I cook. I put it on potatoes, chicken, veggies, pasta, and in meatballs. It's super affordable too. You can't taste the difference between this and more expensive alternatives. Would recommend.
Zahireen C.
Zahireen C.
Foodie Expert
I make a lot of spaghetti and pastas and pizzas at home so this adds the extra zing when I make i.
Gina M.
Gina M.
Kissimmee, FL
I used this seasoning in my spaghetti sauce was very good flavor love using to as a garnish
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Foodie Expert
Great seasoning at an affordable price. I can usually find these at dollar tree or general.
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Foodie Expert
I use this for about everything but I mainly use it for my rice. I've been buying this for a few years not. I buy mine at the local grocery store and If they don't have it there then I get it from wal mart.
Shanna J.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I love the Italian seasoning
I use it in most of the foods I cook but especially flavoring spaghetti sauce or roasted potatoes. There is no wrong way to use this.
LTeisha J.
LTeisha J.
Old school brand. Cheap, simple and easy to use. Food tastes great and has the aromatics from the seasoning.
carly k.
carly k.
guelph, ON
Foodie Expert
This is a definit must in my kitchen spice rack.
Its perfect for spaghetti, lasagna, tacos ect.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
This spice is so yummy on roasted potatoes that I make. Even the kids friends ask when I'm going to make them. This really brings out all my extra flavor.
Tiff H.
Tiff H.
What are some good recipes that can be used with this seasoning?