BY SPICE SUPREME

Being in the dollar merchandise business since its beginning, we know what sells, and we are always adding new and different items to our inventory. We are always looking for new items, and we have recently added pet items and craft supplies to our catalog. We design all of the packaging for our items to ensure that categories of merchandise have cohesive matching packaging, and that they are appealing to the eye. Spice Supreme Grlc Pwdr 1.75Oz1.75 Oz. see more...

Sara C.
Sara C.
Zebulon, NC
Love garlic powder! I put it on almost any meal I make! My boyfriend and I are crazy bout soe garlic !
Amber G.
Amber G.
Cocoa, FL
I love garlic! This is a must have when I am cooking anything. I am a garlic addict. I love the flavor it has and non of the calories!!!!
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
I love garlic! I put it on pretty much everything I cook! chicken, ribs, meatloaf, hamburgers. I just sprinkle a little garlic, salt and pepper and it spruces anything bland right up!!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Foodie Expert
This is a most have whenever I am cooking! I literally put this on every meal I make! Adds tons of flavor for no calories!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
This entire line is pretty good and usually cheap. You can purchase this at the dollar tree for $1.25. As well some Canadian Tires may carry it as well.