Spice Supreme Food Color 4 Pack Assorted Case Pack 24

Spice Supreme Food Color includes red, yellow, blue and green. Add food color to cakes, frostings, candies, whipped cream, pie fillings, frozen desserts, cold drinks and more! Use these "safe" food colors right out of the bottle or create your own...

Never have used these nor seen those at any stores in the city I live in. Where can you purchase these at?
They are of good quality ?
Start your review of Spice Supreme Food Color 4 Pack Assorted Case Pack 24!
Jupiter M.
Arlington, TX
Spice Supreme Food Color 4 Pack Assorted Case Pack 24 uploaded by Jupiter M.
It's been really good for me so far , but most of all I love the price . I got it at the dollar store and what surprised me most as a baker was the amount of dye there was . It even has a back with variations of colors and how to get them , so I would definitely recommend considering the amount and price of other edible dyes .
Darla J.
La Porte, IN
1,165 reviews
Spice Supreme Food Color 4 Pack Assorted Case Pack 24 uploaded by Darla J.
Purchased at: Amazon
First time getting this food coloring. Very happy. I live it’s bright bold vibrant colors. I made red velvet cookies and wow did these really work. I got a beautiful red color. Will definitely keep buying
Jasmine O.
Spice Supreme Food Color 4 Pack Assorted Case Pack 24 uploaded by Jasmine O.
Great food color! Always use it to dye frosting, cakes, cookies, you name it! Very affordable!
Bebe B.
Brooklyn, NY
I use these for everything it’s great for making food more appealing to kids and having fun in the kitchen
Rochelle B.
Warren
I can get the best colors out of these. A couple drops and you get wonderful looks. We use this at work all time. Great buy.
Laura Lee W.
Bothell
I'm almost certain that I have four of these packs in my cupboards right now. Great colors and it mixed well as well
Tiffany A.
Great color no taste easy to mix great to use for whipped cream , frosting, desserts chicken and dumplings and etc
Sarah H.
West Chester, PA
This is my second favorite food coloring to use. Wilson makes slightly brighter colors, but this is what I always fall back on if it is not available.
Molly Z.
There's no taste for me but these have great color and just a few drops can color a whole batch of frosting.
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
I keep a set of colors in my decorating kit. To me there is no taste to them but ones with very sensitive pallet say they get a very faint taste of flavoring. They give great color. It all depends on how much you add. For brighter color add more for fainter color you add less.