Spice Supreme Food Color 4 Pack Assorted Case Pack 24

Spice Supreme Food Color includes red, yellow, blue and green. Add food color to cakes, frostings, candies, whipped cream, pie fillings, frozen desserts, cold drinks and more! Use these "safe" food colors right out of the bottle or create your own...

Never have used these nor seen those at any stores in the city I live in. Where can you purchase these at?
They are of good quality ?
Start your review of Spice Supreme Food Color 4 Pack Assorted Case Pack 24!
4 years agoCandler, NC
I keep a set of colors in my decorating kit. To me there is no taste to them but ones with very sensitive pallet say they get a very faint taste of flavoring. They give great color. It all depends on how much you add. For brighter color add more for fainter color you add less.
4 years agoWest Chester , PA
This is my second favorite food coloring to use. Wilson makes slightly brighter colors, but this is what I always fall back on if it is not available.
2 years agoWarren
I can get the best colors out of these. A couple drops and you get wonderful looks. We use this at work all time. Great buy.
2 years agoBothell
I'm almost certain that I have four of these packs in my cupboards right now. Great colors and it mixed well as well
2 years ago
Great color no taste easy to mix great to use for whipped cream , frosting, desserts chicken and dumplings and etc
4 years ago
There's no taste for me but these have great color and just a few drops can color a whole batch of frosting.
3 years ago
Spice Supreme Food Color 4 Pack Assorted Case Pack 24 uploaded by Jasmine O.
Great food color! Always use it to dye frosting, cakes, cookies, you name it! Very affordable!
2 years agoCalexico, CA
Spice Supreme Food Color 4 Pack Assorted Case Pack 24 uploaded by Ana S.
This is perfect to give a good color to the wipe cream for the cakes or cupcakes, this has only red, blue, yellow and green. But you can nice color to do another colors