BY SPICE & SEASONING

Lawrys lemon pepper 2.25oz see more...

• I wanna know if this taste too much lemon1 Answers
  • Favorite use for lemon pepper seasoning? We like it on th...2 Answers
Cheyenne C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the most amazing brand of lemon pepper I have tried in a long while. I love to cook and I love adding lemon to my meals and so I decided to find a cheaper route and have been testing out different brands of lemon peppers and so far this one gives you just the right amount of tasty lemon you need. It's great I believe you won't regret trying it!!
Emily M.
I use this all the time especially on eggs and when I'm grilling. These are always on sale for about a dollar so when you see one grab a bunch of them because they are such an awesome product.
Kirsten P.
Yorktown , VA
Season some chicken breast with this, use more than you think you should throw it on the grill and you have amazing chicken that is not to spicy from the pepper. Great blend of lemon and pepper flavors. There is always some of this in my spice cabinet.
Megan J.
Orem, UT
This is SO good on grilled salmon or chicken. It is salty and lemony with just the right amount of peppery heat. Seriously on of my favorite go-to spices when I'm in a hurry to get dinner on the grill. Love it!
Magen W.
Owensboro
My granny has used this for ages. It's family tradition. Amazing on baked fish! [product:spice-&-seasoning-w/zest-of-lemon-lawry's-lemon-pepper-2.25-oz-shaker]
Briana M.
Absolutely love this stuff I would definitely recommend it. It totally met my expectations. Taste awesome epescially on salmon and low price! :)
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
I throw this on some steaks with butter and salt and it gives a very unique flavor that will leave everyone asking you for seconds
Angela F.
Bellflower, CA
This is great. I use it all the time on my chicken. Also i slice up potato put butter and some seasoning its amazing
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
Favorite use for lemon pepper seasoning? We like it on the skins of baked potatoes.
Osmaira M.
Hialeah, FL
I wanna know if this taste too much lemon