Spice Red Collection Nomad Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant - 2.6oz

Old Spice Men's Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant reduces underarm sweating and odor. To use, turn the base to raise the anti-perspirant and wipe armpits for lasting sweat reduction. When you're not moving from one exotic place to another, you're busy planning your next expedition with scents of musky wood and clean citrus. Old Spice Men's Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant reduces armpit sweat, goes on invisible, and stays feeling dry. Fade-resistant scent technology lets you smell your fresh scent all day the way other people smell your fresh scent all day. It's the Old Spice Red Collection—Exceptional Scents for Exceptional Gents.

Primary Active Ingredient: Aluminium zirconium

Package Quantity: 1

Health Facts: Paraben-free

Recommended Skin Type: Normal

Scent: Scented

Product Form: Invisible solid

Wellness Standard: Paraben-free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spice Red Collection Nomad Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant - 2.6oz!
Davenport, FL
1,278 reviews
Feels great, priced under $5 dollars, often on sale and available at Target stores nice scent friendly pricing easy to use
RALEIGH, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Even though I am a woman I legit only use men’s deodorant because it’s the only thing that is strong enough to work for me
Farmers Branch
Has always worked for me.  Recommended use has proven to supply the needed desire.  I recommend this product!
Satellite Bch, FL
1,407 reviews
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all skin types!
Grants Pass, OR
I use my mans deodorant because I feel like it smells and works so much better. It’s still not perfect though!
Forsyth, GA
1,013 reviews
I love the scent of this & the way it makes me feel. I love using this & trying all the scents they offer.
Not my favorite scent out of all their deodorants but it does the job and that’s all I could ask for
I love the smell of old spice but after so many uses my air pits break out and I have to stop using
Molena , GA
My husband loves this product it never fails him he’s at every day I even use it sometimes LOL
Aurora, Ontario, Canada
I needed a change in my deodorant and noticed my ladies choice wasn’t working as well as it used to. I’ve always loved the smells of Old Spice products.. they aren’t too “masculine” in smell, they smell so fresh and keep me smelling fresh all day long! Why are men’s products always better?!

Looking for your answer?