Spice Red Collection Captain Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant - 2.6oz uploaded by Jeannine L.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Men's Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant reduces underarm sweating and odor. To use, turn the base to raise the anti-perspirant and wipe armpits for lasting sweat reduction. When you're not commanding the high seas, you're commanding rooms and filling them with the fresh scent of sandalwood and the open ocean. Old Spice Men's Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant reduces armpit sweat, goes on invisible, and stays feeling dry. Fade-resistant scent technology lets you smell your fresh scent all day the way other people smell your fresh scent all day. It's the Old Spice Red Collection—Exceptional Scents for Exceptional Gents.

Primary Active Ingredient: Aluminium zirconium

Wellness Standard: Paraben-free

• Has anyone smelled this yet? Thoughts? Spice Red Collec...1 Answers
brittany M.
Sierra Vista
I use this product as well as my boyfriend. Being outside all day and this holding up is fantastic! He uses more then I do, but it works great and long lasting throughout the day. It has a nice scent that stays the whole day. I would recommend and he would too!
Korah M.
Orlando , FL
I use this a because women deodorant didn’t do anything for me because I sweat a lot and this works awesome but it also gave me an allergic reaction by making the skin under my armpits Peel off
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
My husband's a Plumber, so he needs a deodorant that's really going to last all throughout the day, while keeping its fresh, clean scent- which is where Old Spice comes in at. I wound up buying him Old Spice Swagger deoderant about 10 years ago & it's been the ONLY deoderant he'll use ever since, but when I seen that this New Old Spice- Captain Scent Of Command Anti-Perspirant & Deoderant was available to try- I jumped right on it.
It's a solid deoderant with a twist-up bottom for an easy, mess-free application. But the best feature is definitely it's
Fade Resistant Scent Technology, which keeps you smelling like you're fresh out of the shower. The scent never fades and the freshness stays- even on the hottest of days AND at the stinkiest & messiest of jobs! The scent is very pleasing. It has a crisp, sexy masculine scent, that i find rather attractive. The scent of Sandalwood paired with fresh clean Aquatic undertones is so pleasantly aromatic and strong, however, not overbearing in the least- i find it quite refreshing.
My husband actually wound up loving it more than Old Spice Swagger scent, which I thought was impossible. It definitely helped prevent any wet spots and pit stains on his work shirts and controlled odor and wetness very nicely. He loved that even though sweating does still occur, he never smelled like a sweaty mess because the fresh sandalwood and aquatic scents shone through instead- huge plus!! This is definitely a deoderant designed for Men & approved by Wives!
Would definitely be a great deoderant choice for any guys that are stuck working outdoors alot, men that are active, etc.

* I received this product for free, courtesy of Shopper Army, in return for my honest feedback. All opinions are 100% my own.
Kristi V.
Yes Im a girl wearing old spice. It just works and last unlike soooooo many ones I have tried. After 10 hours at work and an hour and half at the gym I still don't smell..
LaLa W.
I love this deodorant for my husband it's one of his favorites and mine too (wink). I highly recommend this one for anyone spouse or family member.
Samantha N.
Medford , NJ
I love smell, leaves you smelling fresh. Works wonders for my boyfriend leaves him smelling great all day even when working outside in the heat.
Kasey C.
Greenville, SC
Love this product. I will definitely be buying again even though I am a girl. Lasts so much longer than "female" deodorants.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
1,410 reviews
Reputable brand and great product! I recommend this product to everyone! Great product with quality ingredients.
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY
Smells like a hot man and stays on literally all day, unlike lady deodorant which is gone in 60 seconds annoying
Damaris R.
Santa Ana
Haha this is a classic I sometimes get these when I ran out but it smells good and does it's job very well !!
Jeannine L.