BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Men's Deodorant reduces underarm odor for 24 hours. Turn the base to raise the deodorant and wipe armpits for long-lasting freshness. With your effortless ambition, the world is your oyster, and Old Spice Captain is bringing the shucking knife with a suave and sociable scent that doesn't know the meaning of "faux pas." Old Spice Men's Deodorant overpowers even the burliest stink with overwhelming good-smelliness. Fade-resistant scent technology lets you smell your fresh scent all day the way other people smell your fresh scent all day. It's the Old Spice Red Collection—Exceptional Scents for Exceptional Gents.

Primary Active Ingredient: Propylene glycol

Recommended Skin Type: Normal

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, paraben-free

Mira M.
Lake Stevens
My husband and I both sometimes use this he uses it more than I do of course because I have a dove deodorant that I like but on a day that my deodorant isn’t cutting it I do reach out and grab one of these and it’s quite nice for smells nice it’s not good on him he doesn’t let him be stinky which I appreciate quite a bit.
Jennifer W.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
I buy this for my husband because it smells SO AMAZING!! He keeps asking me to repurchase and he has a super demanding job that he sweats a good bit for -- so works well too!!
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
This may be for men but I’ve found this works the best for me and my lifestyle. Working in a home improvement store keeps me on my feet all day and I need the best stuff.
Sofia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Bueno literalmente old spice mata el mal olor, además de un clásico, sigue siendo uno de los mejores de desodorantes en el mercado 👏🏻
Tabitha K.
Brownstown, MI
I am a girl and I use guys deodorant! Works better and lasts longer and if you find the right scent it smells amazing on!
Monika S.
Stratford
I love this deodorant. I love the smell, and I love gel deodorant because it doesn’t leave my armpit feeling sticky.
Drew B.
Kansas City
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nice scent, but the clear application just doesn’t seem as good of a worker as the invisible solid option available.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
1,410 reviews
Reputable brand and great product! I recommend this product to everyone! Makes you smell and feel great!!
Autumn J.
Elgin
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite men’s deodorant. It smells so masculine and fresh. Works great for ladies too.
Marisa L.
east lansing
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a girl and i feel that this works better than any other girl deodorant out there. I never sweat and i smell so good. People don’t even notice that it’s male. It just smells clean.