Spice Red Collection Ambassador Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant - 2.6oz

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Men's Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant reduces underarm sweating and odor. To use, turn the base to raise the anti-perspirant and wipe armpits for lasting sweat reduction. When you're not being a diplomatic official of the highest rank, you're commanding rooms and filling them with scents of musky woods and spices. Old Spice Men's Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant reduces armpit sweat, goes on invisible, and stays feeling dry. Fade-resistant scent technology lets you smell your fresh scent all day the way other people smell your fresh scent all day. It's the Old Spice Red Collection—Exceptional Scents for Exceptional Gents.

Primary Active Ingredient: Aluminium zirconium

Product Form: Invisible solid

Wellness Standard: Paraben-free

Riah W.
1,894 reviews
My brother is obsessed with Old Spices' products, but they just smell like garbage to me. They're cheap, and are not made well, because if they were, they'd smell much better. I wouldn't recommend any of these Old Spice products because they all smell terrible. They might be cheap, but they aren't worth your money.
Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
Why can't there be a women's version of this brand?! My husband uses this daily and if I am out of my brand, I will use his (judge all you want) and I never sweat, it smells great and you get way more in this stick compared to the leading women's brand.
Anna D.
Love this deodorant, my dad used to use this brand and when I got old enough to start wearing some I went with spice. All the smells are amazing, lasts super long! Only downside to it is that even though it’s “invisible” you can still see some one sports clothes.
Wyatt S.
Aubrey, TX
Old Spice is the only brand of deodorant I’ve used for past few years because it’s the only brand I’ve used that has been able to help stop excess perspiration while delivering a fresh and woody scent that I personally love!
Lill O.
Holden, MA
Purchased at: CVS
Old spice deodorant is the best. I strictly use men’s deodorant because women’s is not strong enough. Men’s provides coverage all day long and smells great. Old spice is the best and I would totally recommend it to a friend.
sherry r.
Tulsa, OK
i just dont care for the old spice smell but us ladies knows about how men feel about their old spice. i just dont care for the smell at all
Cree C.
Since I played sports I found that men's deodorant works best. This brand is my go to favorite since it reminds me of a clean bar of soap.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
1,410 reviews
Reputable brand and great product! I recommend this product to everyone! Great product with quality ingredients.
Mary A.
Rockholds, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh I love this scent on my husband! It smells absolutely fantastic and lasts so long. He wears it for well over 8 hours.
Jayita R.
indian
My husband uses this. I love the fragrance and the feel of it.. It's so fresh and calm. Also keeps you energetic