BY KYLIE COSMETICS

Spice | Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit see more...

Kyla W.
Nola ✈️ Kansas ✈️ Hammond
When I first decided to try the Kylie Lip Kit I was very excited and interested in how perfect these colors would look. When I received my Kit, it was nicely packaged so my expectations were very high. Sad to say I can only give it 3 stars because the colors were not true to the hue. Not only were the colors off but when first applied the lip dries very quickly, therefore there is no room for error. If I were to wear this Lip again I would have to wear a lip gloss coat over it to avoid a flaky dry look. I also had a love hate relationship with how hard it was to take off. I love a lip that I can eat and drink with and have no smudge, but in order to remove this Lip you cannot just use a wet paper towel. You will have to use a makeup wipe.
Madelynn C.
Bountiful
I am a HUGE Kylie Cosmetics fan, and I was so incredibly disappointed by this shade. I'm not sure if it has the same formula as her others (which are my daily go to's, by the way) but Spice was not only streaky, smelly, and under pigmented, IT WOULD NOT STAY ON MY MOUTH. A single reapplication made my mouth feel and look cakey and disgusting, but before that it was flaky and peeling so much that it would not stay on and ended up looking like somebody had punched me in the mouth. (I was at a fundraiser, taking photos, when this happened. How embarrassing.) Never going to consider buying her purple shades again after this experience.
Alex R.
So I bought Kylie’s lipsticks before I even knew about Colourpop. I thought to myself when I first got Kylie’s lip kits, “I love the colour, but my lips feel super dry..it’s cracking already. Ah shoot, it’s staining my lips.” After hearing about Colourpop, I fell with them more than my Kylie lip kits. I’m sorry Kylie..but I do love my burgundy eyeshadow palette. You just can’t compete the prices with Colourpop either..they are really affordable and the formula is slightly better than Kylie’s lip kits
Sissy S.
South Bend
I had been wanting to try the lipsticks for forever, so when she had a sale I dove right in (and took advantage of the $10 off first order). I now have over 20 of them. I love how they smell, they look great and stay on all day, provided you don’t eat anything oily or greasy. Some are less than ideal, the shades that didn’t work for me I gave to friends.

Customer service is a nightmare if anything goes wrong with your order, luckily I’ve never had any problems.

However... the kylighters (not the loose powders) are TERRIBLE and have zero color payoff, waste of money. The eyeshadows are hit and miss. I have the KOURT collection, and the eyeshadows from that are like kids makeup.

Don’t waste your money on the eyeshadows or kylighters. Or the brush set - I didn’t order the brushes personally but for that $360 price tag, they should be a lot better quality than they are.
Kina W.
The best matte liquid lipstick on the market! The color is gorgeous and is one you can wear with anything at anytime of day! I also love how I get all day wear with it without having to touch it up. I can eat and drink whatever and it will stay in place and still look like I just put it on! Just make sure you don’t eat anything super greasy or it will start to come off! Other than that, you can’t go wrong with it!
brianna c.
I bought this as a gift to a friend and I bought one for myself as well because the color was just too beautiful. I wanted to try it out too and after that first application I knew I wasn’t gonna like it. I ended up being right and not really liking it as much as I thought I would because it is extremely drying and yes, all of Kylies lip kits are all extremely drying as well but after a while you learn how to work with them and how to make them look good on the lips... this one, however, I could not fix and because it’s a dark color, it patched on my lips. it was so patchy and I thought that maybe I would be able to fix that by putting another layer on just like any normal lipstick right? well no, that didn’t work and it just made it look even worse. I ended up getting rid of this lip kit.
Antonia M.
I really like the lip kits from Kylie Cosmetics. I will admit that the matte lipsticks are a bit drying though. I really like the Spice lip kit because I love very bold lip colors. I think it’s a great deep plum color. I think it’s a good color for most skin tones so it’ll work for anyone who likes bold lip colors. This lip kit is also very long lasting. This lipstick does leave your lips stained though.
Shyanna P.
Milwaukie
Love this shade , the formulas good and the liquid lipstick lasts through my day pretty well , love the cute packaging Kylie did . I would give this product five stars but my applicator came looking nearly chewed on , normally this wouldn’t be a big deal since I don’t really use them but for the price of the product or for the days I’m needing to touch up on the go made this a con .
Chazzee H.
New York
I Honestly Love Kylie Cosmetics because she has a formula that first put on the lip liner that you put on the lip gloss and then it turns into metal honestly love that like because it's like a lip kit basically and one and I like really love using lip kits so like they can Kylie Cosmetics it's like so creamy and so pigmented.
Kendra D.
Palmer, MA
Kylie lip kits can sometimes be hit or miss. I own about 6 different Kylie lip shades and I must admit she develops the best colors. But I have noticed some colors are dryer than others and often peel off. Through experience the shades that tend to peel off easier I have been applying a small amount with my finger rather than the applicator and it seems to stay on a bit better.
giovanna G.
DO they dry out your lips?
Fatema A.
Is it price worthy??
Ashley T.
Windsor
Did you find this to dry your lips out? And what product was best to take it off
Glendy B.
Dallas
Is this more of a true berry color or more on the brighter pink side?
abby e.
Wichita
How dark is this shade on? I’ve seen some Kylie snaps and I know lighting is different for everyone, but if you were going to a formal party, would this shade be to dark with a navy dress?

Amazon