Spice Islands Sea Salt Grinder 13.5oz

by Spice Islands

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spice Islands Sea Salt Grinder 13.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Alora G.
King, NC
Sea salt isn’t as bad for you as iodized. It has a great savory flavor and easy to dispense bottle!
Kimberly C.
Natchitoches, LA
For mealtime I like my salt to be fresh ground. Salt is salt - I like it coarse tho and sea salt is supposed to be better for you.
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
This is probably one of the best salt grinders I’ve ever had it grinds so easy it doesn’t feel like you’re going to twist your arm off in the meantime it grinds so wonderfully on your Food , it gives the perfect amount of salt base I absolutely recommend I always tell my family and friends but I find a great foodie
Caryann S.
Convienant and perfect size for fresh ground sea salt at the table. Better tasting and better for you than regular salt
Becky B.
Rockford, IL
I started using sea salt and I really like this brand. I’ve found sea salt is good for more than just your food.
Yadira M.
I love this sea salt easy to twist to make the sea salt come out . You think you are using a lot of salt but in really you use less. I will recommend this to have in you table and ready to use and for your guest .
Stacy F.
Grantsville, MD
You have to have sea salt in your cabinet. I enjoyed this brand and would be interested in trying other flavors.
Jessica H.
Quick and easy to use for cooking or on the table to use as is. Not too coarse and not too fine.
Delica N.
North Port, FL
This Ground sea salt really brings out the flavors of foods. Something nice about grinding your saltiness away 🤣
Jennifer B.
Salina, KS
Decent product. Personally I prefer pink Himalayan salt. I can buy a large jar of the pink Himalayan for about the same price as a small bottle of this salt.

Looking for your answer?