Spice Islands Gourmet Blends Chili Powder uploaded by C G.

BY SPICE ISLAND

Spice Islands® Gourmet Blends Chili Powder. see more...

• Besides chili, what do you like put chili powder in/on?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hope F.
This is one of my favorite brands. Spice islands has wonderful spices I have a cabinet full of them. It has a great flavor. It is a little more expensive that say McCormick and doesn't offer a big bottle is the only reason I gave it 4 stars
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
This a great brand. Loads of variety. Noticed I use less with this than others. Money well worth for better. Check stores...some have a two for one deal so we stock up.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
If you like your chile powder hot, this is NOT the one for you. Although it is a fragrant addition to any dish, it just doesn't pack the heat. If I recall correctly Cooks Illustrated selected this as the best chile powder, there are better ones out there. Alton Brown has a good recipe for making your own chile powder, if you're so inclined
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Spice Islands Gourmet Blends Chili Powder has such a flavorful kick especially when adding to a Mexican food dish. The best chili powder and inexspensive considering the size of the jar and how long it will actually last you.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love chilli powder and this brand is really great. Chilli powder is actually alkaline! Isn't that crazy? It's the secret ingredient to my famous guacamole (congrats... Now you know!). It's not spicy but it adds a wonderful flavor.
Marissa S.
Woodbury , MN
We are spicy food lovers &a this spice is perfect! You can definitely tell the difference from any off brand, inexpensive, always my go to brand when purchasing chili powder! Perfect for tacos, or home made chili... I even add a little when I make chicken fried steak!
Arianna K.
This brand has good spices! This chili powder is spicy as it should be, and slightly smoky. It has a dark, velvety red color which is perfect for chilis, soups, and marinades. I would definitely recommend this spice!
Kara S.
Yum! I love a little spice in many dishes and Island Gourmet Blends never disappoints. It can be more expensive than other similar brands but I like what they offer so it's one of my preferred brands.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
This is the only chili powder I use I grew up on this chili powder my dad used this to spice up are food it's great in chili or in anything you want to make it a little spice.
Kellie T.
Charleston , Sc
I love this chili powder. It goes great with my Mexican dishes. I would definitely buy this again. The flavor is great and it's just enough spice. This was my first time.
amber d.
Besides chili, what do you like put chili powder in/on?