Spice Islands Gourmet Blends Chili Powder

by Spice Islands

Spice Islands® Gourmet Blends Chili Powder.

Besides chili, what do you like put chili powder in/on?
Start your review of Spice Islands Gourmet Blends Chili Powder!
Marissa S.
Burnet, TX
We are spicy food lovers &a this spice is perfect! You can definitely tell the difference from any off brand, inexpensive, always my go to brand when purchasing chili powder! Perfect for tacos, or home made chili... I even add a little when I make chicken fried steak!
Danielle W.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is my favourite chili powder. I don't use chili powder often but when I do I want the highest quality and this is it.
Emily F.
Lena, WI
Spice Islands is the hands down best grocery store bought spices and herbs. The strong aroma and taste stay true when baking and cooking.
Hope F.
This is one of my favorite brands. Spice islands has wonderful spices I have a cabinet full of them. It has a great flavor. It is a little more expensive that say McCormick and doesn't offer a big bottle is the only reason I gave it 4 stars
Ashley M.
My husband loves chili. We keep this in our pantry all the time, usually 2 bottles so we never run out. Great flavor.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
This a great brand. Loads of variety. Noticed I use less with this than others. Money well worth for better. Check stores...some have a two for one deal so we stock up.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
This is a good chili powder to make Chili Beans add for as spicy as you want .You can purchase this at your local grocery stores.
Christina O.
My entire spice cupboard is just about all spice island. My mom used spice island and now I do. If it's good enough for mom it's good enough for me.
Chrissy A.
Delicious seasoning i use mostly for chicken chilli beans made for 8+ family members. Will be making some today for the family on this snow wknd!
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
Made enchilada sauce with this stuff and it turned out excellent!!!!! Would definitely recommend!!!