Spice Islands Gound Saigon Cinnamon uploaded by Kelsey C.

BY SPICE ISLAND

Spice Islands® Ground Saigon Cinnamon.
Est. 1941. see more...

• What do you think about this product? I love it!3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily F.
Emily F.
Green bay, WI
Foodie Expert
Spice Islands is the hands down best grocery store bought spices and herbs. The strong aroma and taste stay true when baking and cooking.
Abby D.
Abby D.
Foodie Expert
Great spice! Great flavor! Easy to use. Great packaging. It's a flavorful spice that is cheap!
Renee  C.
Renee C.
Perfect for any baking! I love making cinnamon sugar and putting it on toast. I also enjoy putting this in my coffee!
Canyon Country, CA
This cinnamon is really tasty and good to add for some foods. My parents introduce it to me and I just loved it!
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Foodie Expert
Spice Island Is a great brand in general the spices taste the way they are supped to and have the right amount of strength when it comes to flavor.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
I'm not even kidding you when I tell you this is the ONLY cinnamon I will use
I have gone through so many brands until I stumbled upon this deliciousness!
I am cinnamon obsessed I go through a bottle a week I use it in my breakfast, coffee, desserts, horchata all kinds of things
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Foodie Expert
I'm kind of a sucker for Spice Island spices because I really like the containers. I have yet to find anything from this brand that lets me down. Everything taste good and fresh.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Oelwein, IA
Spice Island spices are amazing! They are affordable and great tasting! I use them on anything!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
I received this cinnamon for a Christmas present. it's fantastic. it's sweeter than most cinnamon. I met it with honey and lemon juice tell help with allergies. amazing
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Foodie Expert
I have yet to be disappointed in a spice island spice. I really like the containers, being made of glass they feel like a better quality. Also the opening is large enough to get a measuring spoon in, which helps tremendously.
Canyon Country, CA
What do you think about this product? I love it!