Spice Islands Gound Saigon Cinnamon uploaded by Kelsey C.

BY SPICE ISLAND

Spice Islands® Ground Saigon Cinnamon.
Est. 1941. see more...

• What do you think about this product? I love it!3 Answers
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I'm not even kidding you when I tell you this is the ONLY cinnamon I will use
I have gone through so many brands until I stumbled upon this deliciousness!
I am cinnamon obsessed I go through a bottle a week I use it in my breakfast, coffee, desserts, horchata all kinds of things
Valerie P.
I have yet to be disappointed in a spice island spice. I really like the containers, being made of glass they feel like a better quality. Also the opening is large enough to get a measuring spoon in, which helps tremendously.
Shannon C.
I'm kind of a sucker for Spice Island spices because I really like the containers. I have yet to find anything from this brand that lets me down. Everything taste good and fresh.
Tiffany L.
I received this cinnamon for a Christmas present. it's fantastic. it's sweeter than most cinnamon. I met it with honey and lemon juice tell help with allergies. amazing
Whitlee P.
Fort Worth, TX
My daughter loves cinnamon toast. She always ask for it every time she wakes from bed. That is her first thing she asks me in the morning. We love cinnamon!
Daisy R.
Spice Island Is a great brand in general the spices taste the way they are supped to and have the right amount of strength when it comes to flavor.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Spice Islands is the hands down best grocery store bought spices and herbs. The strong aroma and taste stay true when baking and cooking.
Renee  C.
Perfect for any baking! I love making cinnamon sugar and putting it on toast. I also enjoy putting this in my coffee!
Elie B.
This cinnamon is really tasty and good to add for some foods. My parents introduce it to me and I just loved it!
Jenny G.
Oelwein, IA
Spice Island spices are amazing! They are affordable and great tasting! I use them on anything!
Elie B.
What do you think about this product? I love it!