BY SPICE ISLAND

Spice Islands® Crushed Red Pepper.
Est. 1941. see more...

Tiffany S.
This product has a great taste. It is just like any other crushed red pepper. The only difference is this one costs a lot more. For me the price outweighs the taste. I world rather buy a cheaper one that taste the same. It is a waste of money in my opinion.
Addy K.
Alexandria, VA
My favorite kind of cerushed red peppers. I always put this on my pizza when i make the crust myself and the sauce and stuff, but the pepper is what makes it delicious. Couldnt live without this, one of my all time favorite spices in my cabinet..
Kayleigh D.
Bloomington, IN
I LOVE the packaging on this, but the price isn't all that reasonable. Especially when I can get the same ingredient for 2 dollars less. The product itself is good though, tastes like every other red crushed pepper I've tried. I would recommend this if you're into keeping an aesthetic within your kitchen, but not if youre looking for a cheap deal.
Hillary S.
Spice Islands seasonings never disappoint, and this is no exception. I use this whenever I'm making my creole favorites, homemade pizza and pasta sauces, and just about everything in between.
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO
We use this stuff all the time when sauteing vegetables or meat to give it just a little spicy kick. A small amount goes a long way!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
Spice Islands is the only brand of spices that I use because they're great quality, always taste great, and I also love the packaging
Melissa T.
Kent, WA
I love red peppers this one is very good. I add this stuff to my stir fry dinners and it just tastes amazing
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
Foodie Expert
Like that I only have to use a little. Cute packaging, and worth the extra cost!
Hilary M.
This is a good product that I can generally find at a good price. The flavor is good and it works well in many dishes.
Addy K.