BY SPICE ISLAND

Spice Islands Celery Salt is an aromatic blend using the finest ground celery seeds from India. This seasoning enhances the flavor of a variety of dishes, from soups and stews to meats and vegetables. see more...

Veronica B.
Antioch, CA
First of all STOP! If you haven't had celery salt, don't walk...RUN and get some! The mild delicate flavor of celery mixed with salt is the perfect seasoning for french fries, fish, chicken, salad or whatever else. This brand has the most quality seasonings and spices on the market. Highly recommend.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
I use cell let salt in everything! I love this stuff! My husband used to tell me to not use it because he hates celery, but I snuck it in one day sms and he's let me use it since!
Felicia C.
Portland, OR
Celery salt is used in many ingredients and should be a staple item in a lot of spice cabinets. However, a pack of three bottles is quite unnecessary. Celery salt isn't used THAT much. Would 10/10 recommend one jar, but definitely not three.
Margaret A.
Fullerton, CA
I love this stuff. I hate the way celery crunches but this season gives u the perfect flavor without my fear of the crunch
Kaitlynn D.
Norco, CA
I've used this spice a ton in my house. It's very good and is great quality! Recommend 100%