BY SPICE ISLAND

Spice Islands: Beau Monde Spice, 3.5 Oz Est. 1941 see more...

Buy on Amazon
H L.
This has great flavor to it. For the longest time we couldn't figure out what Great Grandmas "secret" to potato salad was, when she got sick, she told us the spice! It is amazing! But potato salad will never be the same without grandmas touch! Thanks for the great memories!
Breana T.
This is the best spice brand ever! Beau Monde is my favorite spice ever. My mom uses this spice religiously, and you can use this spice on almost any dish just to give it a little something extra.
Vickie M.
Aledo, TX
This is one of my all time favorite spices to use when grilling steaks! For some reason, it always fits just right with those natural grill flavors and I have never had left overs when using it!
sheri d.
Ive been purchasing spice island beau monde for years, the only company in my area that sells this spice, it is pricey thou that is the reason for 3 stars. everything else is great
Jillian B.
My family makes a dip using this spice for a lot of holidays throughout the year. It is a bit pricey for this brand, but a little goes a long way.
Katelynn B.
Lebanon, OR
This spice is the best addition to my grandma's famous vegetable dip. I wouldn't use any other brand other than Spice Islands.
Greta J.
Henderson, NV
Hard to find spice! Spice Islands does a great one for those rare instances when you need beau monde for a recipe.
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
Very versatile seasoning. I use it for soups, poultry...pork..
The celery-ish flavor is what makes it so useful!!
Heather M.
This is a staple in my house. There is nothing better to season steamed veggies!! The best!!