BY SPICE ISLAND #51 in Salt

Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
I'm really careful watching my salt intake and a ready to use salt grinder is a huge plus for me and my family! I love and use sea salt all the time~ Not too overpowering and healthy too!
Erin I.
La Pine, OR
This salt tastes so pure and natural and has a lovely salt taste. This grinder is really easy to use and doesn't get stuck which is super important.
Lauren M.
Foster City, CA
Sea salt is my favorite type of salt to use for anything! I especially like the way it tastes when I roast it with chicken or vegetables in the oven.
Megan T.
This does the job, but I'm partial to Kosher salt. You can buy Kosher salt for super cheap in a large box and it is just as flavorful as sea salt!
Sana M.
Tysons, VA
Fresh sea salt for your everyday cooking. Quick dash here and a qucik dash there. Sea salt is also a lot more healthier than the table salt.
Alex S.
Not my favorite, but it is good for adding basic flavor to things. It definitely overpowers the dish if you put more than a pinchful in.
Marelina W.
Los Alamos, CA
I love to add a touch of this on top of my chocolate cookies!!! It's the right size to get just enough on all my cookies and desserts.
Jacee M.
I prefer sea salt over other salts because I feel it's stronger in taste and lasts a lot longer. Also it's fun grinding my own salt!
Elizabeth E.
Live Oak, FL
Really good sea salt grinder, definitely worth the price and has an amazing pure salt taste. Love to use this on my roasted chicken!
Cara K.
Rocky Point, NY
Good products with great flavor. Easy to use especially with ground with pepper grinder. Would definitely use again