BY SPICE ISLAND

Spice Islands quality products see more...

Brittany B.
Lebanon, PA
Spice Island never disappoints! Their spices are consistently fresh and flavorful which I love. The Rosemary Garlic Grind is perfect for adding a flavor boost to meat when you don't have time to marinate. Also, if you're looking to lower your sodium intake, I recommend these spice grinds. Next time you want to reach for the salt to add some flavor to your dinner, grab one of these instead.
Erin l.
Culpeper, VA
Foodie Expert
This seasoning was amazing. its so hard to find seasoning that fits your taste. this went perfect on my baked chicken. along paired with roasted veggies and potatoes. super yummy and super healthy. a must try if you havnt. I promise you wont be disappointed.
alicyn c.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this I picked this up from Costco. You know how Rosemary can be VERY VERY overpowering if you use too much. With this grinder, you can set the size of the grind and its mixed with garlic! Lets face it, I LOVE anything GARLIC!
Jessica K.
Rosemary is one of those spices that has such a unique taste that it can make or break a prepared dish. Spice Island's Rosemary is a great quality rosemary that really lets your dish shine.
Lauren D.
Joppa, MD
Foodie Expert
This seasoning is absolutely delicious and flavors your food a lot better than what you would think. I use it a lot in my crock pot soups and at times I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO USE MINCED GARLIC
Rita c.
Mclean, VA
Foodie Expert
Love the flavor of this rosemary garlic grind. Tastes great on chicken, lamb and beef. Love the incorporated grinder. Works well and distributes spices evenly
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
Spice Island is my FAVORITE! I've grown up using spice islands, and I love it when all of my spices are uniform with the rest. It is all of them are amazing!
Margaret C.
Atoka, TN
Foodie Expert
Spice Island Rosemary Garlic was an impulse buy and a decent surprise. We enjoy it on a slice of buttered toast, or added on potatoes.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
This is perfect on meat or just a light sprinkle on salads its delish. this was very hard to find. it came to me as a gift.
Johanna  D.
Portland, OR
I love this spice. I often put it on baked chicken or pork chops. I personally love the flavor of rosemary and want to explore more with this spice.