BY SPICE ISLAND

Premium-quality Spice Islands Parsley is the cook's companion in the kitchen.This versatile herb can be used to add flavor and to garnish omelets, soups, steamed vegetables, pasta, rice, fish and poultry. Combine with melted butter to enhance its color and flavor. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jossy W.
Kansas City, MO
First off, let me say that although a little bit pricey I LOVE Spice Island spices. I only purchase them while on sale anymore - again the pricing is steep when it comes to the world of spices. However, it really shows the value when you cook with it as the flavors just POP. I absolutely love to use the Parsley for our favorite Garlic and Parsley biscuits at home.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Spice island is a brand that is new to me but I love. I have their curry, cayenne and tumeric as well as the parsley. It has lots of flavor and cut up in the right size. I recommend this brand almost above the other spice companies.
Sarah B.
Spice island products are consistently high quality, fresh (as much as does spices can be), and taste great. The parsley flakes actually look green, as opposed to the brownish parsley I've gotten from other brands. I would recommend these to a friend.
Audrey G.
Spice Island Parsley is a great product. I love this bright tasting herb in homemade chicken noodle soup. One of my favorite things about Spice Island products is the nice glass jar the herbs and spices come in. It adds a nice touch.
Wendy H.
A combination of this parsley and some fresh parsley is a staple at Thanksgiving. Our cornbread dressing wouldn't be the same. Nicely priced, this parsley is dried fresh in the glass bottle and ready for use.
Silje B.
This is my go to dried parsley, I used it for Deviled eggs when I can't find good fresh parsley. Compared to other dried parsley, this one has good parsley flavor to it.
Amy S.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this in a lot of the cooking I do. It taste almost as good as the fresh stuff.
Recently I used it and it seemed to work to make my eggs taste even better than just seasoning them with salt and pepper
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA
Looks like a pretty fairly acceptable brand. I don't use parsley much but i assume if i did, id get something a lot like this. would like to try and give a better response!
Vivian W.
Denver, CO
I have not used this product only because I prefer to use fresh parsley. I do find Spice Island to be a very reliable and consistent spice provider on the products I have used in their line.
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ
Spice Island Parlsey was fresh and went well with the other seasoning in my dish. I also love that they use glass jars, and are relatively cheap for a spice.