BY SPICE ISLAND

Buy on Jet.com
Marla D.
Narberth, PA
Parsley is one of my go to spices and I love it from Spice Island. I have other spices from this brand as well!
Jossy W.
Kansas City, MO
First off, let me say that although a little bit pricey I LOVE Spice Island spices. I only purchase them while on sale anymore - again the pricing is steep when it comes to the world of spices. However, it really shows the value when you cook with it as the flavors just POP. I absolutely love to use the Parsley for our favorite Garlic and Parsley biscuits at home.
Sarah B.
Foodie Expert
Spice island products are consistently high quality, fresh (as much as does spices can be), and taste great. The parsley flakes actually look green, as opposed to the brownish parsley I've gotten from other brands. I would recommend these to a friend.
Audrey G.
Foodie Expert
Spice Island Parsley is a great product. I love this bright tasting herb in homemade chicken noodle soup. One of my favorite things about Spice Island products is the nice glass jar the herbs and spices come in. It adds a nice touch.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
Spice island is a brand that is new to me but I love. I have their curry, cayenne and tumeric as well as the parsley. It has lots of flavor and cut up in the right size. I recommend this brand almost above the other spice companies.
Wendy H.
Foodie Expert
A combination of this parsley and some fresh parsley is a staple at Thanksgiving. Our cornbread dressing wouldn't be the same. Nicely priced, this parsley is dried fresh in the glass bottle and ready for use.
Amy S.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this in a lot of the cooking I do. It taste almost as good as the fresh stuff.
Recently I used it and it seemed to work to make my eggs taste even better than just seasoning them with salt and pepper
Vivian W.
Denver, CO
I have not used this product only because I prefer to use fresh parsley. I do find Spice Island to be a very reliable and consistent spice provider on the products I have used in their line.
Melissa K.
I add Spice Island Parsley to almost everything that I made. It makes food look so much better and gives a bit of green to everything.
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA
Looks like a pretty fairly acceptable brand. I don't use parsley much but i assume if i did, id get something a lot like this. would like to try and give a better response!