BY SPICE ISLAND

Use this balanced blend of garlic and salt in place of ordinary salt to enhance the flavor of vegetables salads and meats. Features Flavor - Garlic Salt. Item Weight - 3 oz. Pack of 3. Ingredients Salt Dehydrated Garlic Natural Flavors and Less than 2% Silicon Dioxide Added to Prevent Caking. see more...

Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Usually when I come across garlic salt, it looks like regular salt. It has the garlicky taste, of course, but compared to this, all the others are very poor quality. This product is coarse, and looks unrefined. This is good. It doesn't look like salt, and I'd compare it to looking like garlic flakes. It tastes amazing! Get it! It is hard to find, though...
Sarah M.
Campbell, CA
Love this garlic salt! You have many choices when it comes to seasonings and I know it's often tempting to reach for the cheapest option. However, once you've tried the flavor of Spice Island garlic salt you'll never reach for the cheap stuff again. The flavored are full and developed without being overpowering. I love to use this for a splash of flavor to quiche along with veggies or stir fry. The uses are endless!
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Spice Islands is a great brand and their garlic salt is no exception. I found this at my local supermarket and it adds the perfect flavor to whatever you cook it with. It's slightly more expensive than generic store brands, but I think this is worth spending a little more on.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Yes! I love Spice Islands! I have to say, I'm more of a garlic powder person myself, because I like to add my own measurements of salt, but this is a well blended seasoning, and it's delicious on Chicken!!! I have a recipe I make all the time with Garlic Salt and Honey (sometimes with cinnamon, too), and it delicious!!!!!
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
This is one of my favorite additions to savory dishes. It has a very strong garlic flavor, so I will use it in place of regular sea salt to give my food extra depth of flavor. It is also great when making garlic bread. I definitely recommend this!
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
Garlic Salt is one of my go-to spices when I make chili and winter soups. I always reach for Spice Island Garlic Salt because it is one of the highest quality versions around at this price point. It makes everything I make taste better!
Kerri L.
Deltona, Fl
I grew up on Spice Island spices and I believe them to be the best because they have the most true to life flavors ... I mean if you are wanting a garlic taste to your meal this one is the best because the flavors are amazing
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
I love the fun little glass jars with the tin tops. Spice Island always delivers great quality spices and seasonings for all my cooking and baking. Especially with the holidays coming up they will constantly be out!
Nichole T.
Whittier, CA
Need to make a dish pop, add some Spice Island Garlic Salt! I love garlic but hate the smell left on my fingers when chopping fresh garlic...this is my solution. I use it for all my Mexican dishes....yum!
Stacy D.
Williston, SC
Spice Island taste better than my regular garlic salt. Its flavor was very bold. My favorite thing to make with it is my crock pot chicken. I use cut up potatoes and green beans with the garlic salt.