Spice Island Garlic Salt, 3 oz

by Spice Islands

Use this balanced blend of garlic and salt in place of ordinary salt to enhance the flavor of vegetables salads and meats. Features Flavor - Garlic Salt. Item Weight - 3 oz. Pack of 3. Ingredients Salt Dehydrated Garlic Natural Flavors and Less than 2% Silicon Dioxide Added to Prevent Caking.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spice Island Garlic Salt, 3 oz!
Nayeli R.
detroit
Mmm super delicioso y muy cremosita muy recomendable y súper práctica la tienen que probar
Pattie T.
Abingdon, MD
Garlic and salt are two of the most used spices in my kitchen, so having a combo ready to use is a nice convenience. I always use good spices when I cook and I trust Spice Islands to always be the peak of flavor.
claudia L.
Laredo,Tx
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to do pasta Alfredo with this sauce is the best to use with an alfredo pasta with chicken and broccoli it tastes awesome is the best thing ever it's creamy I love it and I always enjoyed eating it with my family😋😋😋👍👍❤❤
Maria S.
I love using this brand for spices and salt. True flavor, comfortable bottles and easy to refill.
Sierra F.
Derby, KS
My fav brand or garlic salt. Very garlicky with right amount of saltiness. Glass packaging is nice, sturdy.
Constance W.
Recommend this. Adds good flavor to food that is bland like chicken breast. I like it because when I marinate things, instead of using salt amd garlic powder, it is all-in-one
Aisha P.
New Bedford, MA
Perfect to have at home for cooking it is perfect for rice garlic fried rice an pasta like Alfredo pasta need only a little bit goes along way I like it adds nice flavor to the recipes it very good
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Usually when I come across garlic salt, it looks like regular salt. It has the garlicky taste, of course, but compared to this, all the others are very poor quality. This product is coarse, and looks unrefined. This is good. It doesn't look like salt, and I'd compare it to looking like garlic flakes. It tastes amazing! Get it! It is hard to find, though...
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
This is one of my favorite additions to savory dishes. It has a very strong garlic flavor, so I will use it in place of regular sea salt to give my food extra depth of flavor. It is also great when making garlic bread. I definitely recommend this!
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Spice Islands is a great brand and their garlic salt is no exception. I found this at my local supermarket and it adds the perfect flavor to whatever you cook it with. It's slightly more expensive than generic store brands, but I think this is worth spending a little more on.

Looking for your answer?