Spice Island Garlic Pepper, 2.7 oz

by Spice Islands

2.7 Oz. Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 3

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spice Island Garlic Pepper, 2.7 oz!
Puja S.
Surrey, British Columbia
Must have in the spice kitchen Great taste Enhance the flavor of the dish Fresh and garlicy Can be used for indian cooking
Gabby S.
This is a really nice spice blend it's a bit garlicky and it's a bit sweet I 100% recommend
Tiffany A.
Coon Rapids, MN
Taste fresh and a little goes a long way. Great on steaks and pork chops! Helps avoid oversalting.
April E.
Buda, TX
Makes the best homemade garlic bread!! I take softened butter and mix in this garlic pepper and keep it in the stored in a small plastic container to have a garlic spread on hand!
Monique G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I love this product so tasteful and I also love the fact u can buy this at any 99 cent store
Mely G.
San Dimas, CA
Being a Cuban woman I use a lot a seasonings and these products are must in my kitchen.
crystal M.
Corona, CA
This product is the perfect amount of Pepper and Garlic. Neither the Pepper nor the Garlic over power the other. Great addition to any dish.
lori H.
Mcdonough, GA
LOVE THIS SPICE, I USUALYY BUY THIS AT PUBLIX, AND USE THE COUPONS. IT IS ON THE PRICEY SIDE. BUT WORTH IT.
Rebecca S.
Corona, CA
Pretty tasty blend especially on BBQ chicken! Yummy! Also really good sprinkled on mashed avocado on wheat toast!
Vanessa W.
Scarborough, Ontario
Great for adding a little flavor to anything savory. It's super convenient too, since it is a 2 in 1

Looking for your answer?