BY SPICE HUNTER

A brine mixture of fruits, herbs and savory spices for moist and flavorful turkey. see more...

Stacey M.
APO, AP
I admit I had no idea what 'brine' was until one day when I was browsing Amazon and Pinterest for ideas on what to do for our turkey one year. I was bored with the typical baste and season method and wanted to try something different. I found this product on amazon and ordered it pretty much not expecting anything special, but at least it was different! OH BOY where do I start?? It brought out the best flavor in our bird through and through. Yum! Preparation is simple, all you need is a container big enough to submerge the turkey in the fridge overnight . It suggests either a few hours over overnight and I opted for overnight since it brings out the maximum flavor. I can't see ever going back to just basting, from now on it's brining all the way!
Eden L.
Great 24 hour brine... doubly awesome with a fresh never frozen bird. Most juicy fall apart breast comes from a good brining & this one brings a ton of flavor. Great gravy from those drippings too.
stacey l.
This is the perfect way to season a turkey.
The longer it soaks the better the turkey tastes when you cook it.
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
This is our go to for our Thanksgiving day Turkey. Everybody always loves it and compliments it.
Molly M.
I live a brined turkey and this spice pack makes this so much easier. I have used it for the last 3 years
Cherelle P.
Henderson, NV
Will this size work for a 13lb? And how long do I need to soak it?
Kate P.
Cincinnati, OH
How is this product? Do you feel like it was enough for a large bird?
Courtney V.
Clinton, NC
I have never used brine on a turkey, but with Thanksgiving coming up, I am very curious. What kind of flavor does it give the bird?
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
What's the difference between these and say a regular salt brine?