Spice High Endurance Anti-Perspirant Gel - Original 3 oz. (Pack of 6)

Quality you can trust!

Gender: Men

Assembled Product Weight: 1.8 Pounds

Free Shipping; Pack of 6

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spice High Endurance Anti-Perspirant Gel - Original 3 oz. (Pack of 6)!
Ferguson
This product worked pretty well. I tried it a while back and bought it buy mistake. I’m not a fan of the gel deodorants but this one worked well. When using this product make sure you do not shave right before putting it on. When I used this product right after shaving it burned my underarms really bad. 😅 I’m not sure if that’s supposed to happen or not but it mainly just happened when I would shave and try to apply it right after. I will recommend this product though but I would suggest not using it right after shaving or using it maybe when you shave less.
Belfry, KY
This product destroyed my skin. I had tried the lavender scented gel because I had used my husbands powdered old spice before and it worked well, so I decided to buy a more sweet scent. After using it two times my skin broke out into a HORRIBLE rash. It was extremely painful and bloody. It truly looked like a burn. I will not recommend this for anyone.
Logan, UT
This product was alright. I really liked the smell so that is really why I choose it. I also think than men’s deodorant and antiperspirant works better than women’s but that doesn’t seem to be the case with this product. It didn’t live up to my standards of keeping my armpits dry.
Morgantown, WV
I use this for my underarms and it keeps me reasonably dry and smells good. I do wish they had some scents like citris or spices. I'm not a fan of the perfumy scents in the women's line..I'm allergic to almost all flowers. So, that makes scented product difficult.
Iron City
This deodorant works great for me, I could never find a women’s deodorant that works for me I sweat a lot for absolutely no reason then I decided to try this men’s deodorant and it works great long lasting smell it’s a light product it’s amazing. 10/10 recommended
Sterling
Lasts all day! I do not sweat with this because it is an anti perspirant! & smells so good & the smells last all day. If I put my arms up in the middle of the day it still smells like fresh deodorant. Definitely my favorite kristen & go to every time!
Granger, IN
Great product! Way better than any feminist products I’ve tried! One application lasts all day long, and smells amazing! I personally prefer gel because it’s the easiest to use. Definitely satisfied and is a part of my everyday routine!
Perry
10/10 I use this everyday because guys deodorant keeps a better and longer smell than woman’s. I would add more scents if it was up to me. I LOVE it, I recommend using it if I were you. Men and women should!
knoxville
Smells SO good. Has a clean, fresh smell that’s just the right level of potency. Also works AMAZING. Will never go back to using “women’s” deodorant, this is now my daily go-to stuff! Extremely satisfied.
Nashua
Super good, keeps scent for a very long period of time. I used this throughout all my sports in high school. I would definitely recommend to everyone. And it’s always a repurchased item.

Looking for your answer?