Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantOld Spice
Spice HAWKRIDGE Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 26 Oz

Spice HAWKRIDGE Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 2.6 Oz

Buy Old Spice HAWKRIDGE Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 2.6 Oz at Walmart.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spice HAWKRIDGE Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 2.6 Oz!
Baylee W.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this deodorant! Although it is marketed as men’s deodorant, I find it works better than most women’s deodorant. I wish though that it would dry quicker as I don’t like how it can get on my clothes. I would recommend this smell though as it is very fruity and you can not tell it’s for men!
Emma A.
Colton, CA
This stuff honestly smells like women’s deodorant, it smells so yummy the only con is that it really doesn’t last that long and you have to refresh every 3-4 hours or so s definitely recommend carrying it in your purse. But besides that it’s a good deodorant.
McKenna M.
Sycamore, IL
As a former college athlete this was another necessity in my bag, I feel like I always had and still have a stick wherever I need one. Although sports are a sweaty event, they didn’t have to be stinky and with this product!
Amanda S.
Ferndale, MI
I love men’s deodorant more than women’s simply because of the smell and strength. Lasts longer and works better.
Samantha F.
Springfield, MO
This is the deodorant my husband uses and he loves it! It keeps him smelling fresh all day (he works in a lumber yard) and one deodorant bar lasts him a while!
Emma R.
Mill Creek, WA
I really like Old Spice as a brand overall when it comes to deodorant. The smells are all great and not too overpowering and they work better than women’s deodorants. The only thing is I think they are way overpriced. Hawk ridge is one of my favorite scents. It’s really light and fresh.
karen J.
My husband uses this and I liked the smell so much I got my own. It works really well for him and he worked 10-11 hours doing really physical labor. For me it was a little bit of a different story, I can only use this for a few days at a time with out it making my underarms peel. Sooo, sensitive skin beware.
Ashley B.
Wichita, KS
I stopped wearing women's deodorant and switched to this. I haven't been stinky again. Ladies. It's not just for men. Don't let the title scare you off. It's not as trap. It works.
Ginny L.
Baytown , TX
This is my go to deo! I sweat a lot and women’s deodorant typically just doesn’t do it for me. This is a good scent that isn’t crazy manly and notice a drastic difference in the amount of sweat and odor.
Gianna S.
Aurora, IL
i only use men’s deodorant, and of all of the brands this is my favorite. i don’t use much, because i have sensitive skin; but it gets the job done !

Looking for your answer?