Old Spice

Spice Hardest Working...
939 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
These are a trustworthy option when selecting a good deodorant to keep the pits dry and fresh. The smell is very pleasant and doesn’t smell cheap. It does a pretty good job keeping your underarms dry and applies smooth and dry.
5 / 5
Smell is absolutely amazing and it’s effective. Lasts all day long. This has never failed me and packaging is also perfect. You definitely get what you pay for. Amazing smell and deodorant
5 / 5
I only get Old Spice Fiji! It works better than any other deodorant I’ve tried and Fiji is my favorite scent. One stick goes such a long way and it is long lasting.
5 / 5
This deodorant is great. The smell is really nice and fresh and the scent lasts a long time. Works great and have repurchased many times. Have tried several other scents and liked those too
5 / 5
Smells sooooo good and stays all day. I get the aluminum free gel one because it’s healthier for your skin but any of them from this line are great!
5 / 5
I’ve been using this for years. It smells great and works. I love the scent. It’s unisex and not overly perfumery. Definitely recommend this product!
5 / 5
Easy to use never breaks and always has such a great fresh scent. I use it and so does my boyfriend i like it and i hate womens deodorants so much it hurts
5 / 5
My husband recommends this specific type of deodorant because it doesn't leave a rash after sweating all day. And it last long on top of providing great smell when high active.
5 / 5
I’ve been consistently using this brand for at least ten years and have yet to find a more effective deodorant. The new scents they’ve come out with smell so fresh.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This product smells good and keeps your arms dry, especially in the summer months. The only issue is their ingredients which are now being questioned for safety.