Spice Garden Oregano, .63-Ounce Jar (Pack of 8)

by Spice Garden

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spice Garden Oregano, .63-Ounce Jar (Pack of 8)!
How would you rate this product?
Santa Ana , CA
I love oregano when used on chicken soup or any type of soup made for anything ! I recommend this because it gives it a good flavor .
Williamson, NY
Perfect for sauces or to sprinkle over a hot steak and let the juices melt the flavor in. So good
Narnia
I love it for its aromatic flavor. It gives you a good taste to food and is not harmful , it is very healthy is high in antioxidants and minerals like calcium , iron, potassium , zinc and magnesium , among others. recommended.
I love the flavor and fragrance of Oregano! A very versatile spice that can be used in many dishes. Especially love Spice Garden's oregano as it is all-natural!