Spice Classics  Seasoned Salt 6.37 Oz Shaker

Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
Foodie Expert
This is an affordable spice and is a great seasoning salt that you can add to almost anything! the flavor is good and the value for the price is excellent. I buy this brand for many dry spices just because it doesn't really matter to me if the brand is well known, a dry spice is a dry spice.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Millville , NJ
Foodie Expert
I'm a huge fan of this brand! Their powdered seasonings taste great and are very affordable. I bought so many of these in college to give my bland chicken different tastes so I wasn't always eating the same thing lol
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Foodie Expert
Spice Classics Seasoned Salt is such a great way to season just about anything. I use it to season fries, meats, even pastas! A perfect way to amplify taste on any dish. I recommend and will continue to purchase.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Foodie Expert
Love the flavor is this salt, it really adds great flavor to food, I use it in almost everything. Garlic salt was my go to however now it's this season salt!
Denise P.
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
Great seasoning salt for fish, chicken and fries. Actually find myself adding this to a lot of different types of foods just to add flavor.
Tricia D.
Tricia D.
Waterloo, IA
I've been using this brand as long as I can remember. It has a great taste and goes with anything. I highly recommend spice classics.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
I love to use this! It's great for so many things and to use in so many recipes
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I really like using this on my chicken, vegetables, and even my French fries!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
This is my go to season salt. It's cheap and tasty. I use it on meat, French fries to even adding it to green beans.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
My mom puts season salt on EVERYTHING! and I love it! it gives a nice flavor and spice classics makes a good blend!