BY SPICE CLASSICS

Luz Paola M.
really a turkey this holiday season of thanksgiving without oregano, will never have a taste like, I love this brand of oregano is perect also for seasoning the chicken and place on pizza, I love the packaging because it stays fresh for longer and it is very comfortable to put on food.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
Oh oregano. It's amazing just a tad little bit gives such a big flavor, so just be careful how much you use. Thus bottle is huge so it literally lasts forever. I prefer to get the smaller bottles.
Farah B.
Doral, FL
I really enjoy the flavor of the oregano and this is a very good one for the price. Is great to add it to chicken, beans, meats and in the top of a pizza.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I love these big bottles of spices. They last a long time. I love using oregano in my home made pasta sauce because it adds an extra flavor to the sauce.
Nancy C.
Love to cook with spices but there some foods that if you add oregano it taste much better, it gives it that pinch of flavor.
Amanda C.
New Brunswick, NJ
Classic oregano, nothing special but great price for the deal you are getting. Will keep you going for a while
Johanna V.
I use these to season my meat as well as beans. I love my oregano leaves. Recommended by me
Joanna M.
Oregeno is a staple in my home. We use this on meat alot. Its also a good antibacterial.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Great product. Great priced and it lasts for awhile. I put this stuff on everything
swati s.
Redmond, WA
What's the price of pack of six?