Spice Classics Garlic Salt 7.5 Oz Shaker

BY SPICE CLASSICS

Spice Classics Garlic Salt 7.5 Oz Shaker
Stacey M.
Secane, PA
Spices classics are my go to for most spices. They are inexpensive but just as good as the more pricey brands. I use the garlic salt in most of the dishes I make.
Renee W.
Great product at a very low price!! I use it in many things, but love using the Spice Classics Garlic Salt in spaghetti as well as on my homemade garlic bread.
Kristen H.
Great price, from a great brand. I love putting this on top of my pizzas when we order out. It adds that little bit of extra needed flavor to the plain slices.
Vicki Y.
Taylorsville , UT
Spice Classics are awesome spices. So much cheaper then most brands. You can always find then 2 for $1.00 at Dollar stores. They last for a very long time.
Julie B.
I use this garlic on almost everything that I cook. Great taste for a cheaper price! I always buy this brand when I am at walmart looking for spice.
Olivia D.
Providence, RI
Always keep something from spice classics around. I really like this garlic salt. there isn't to much garlic or salt it's great
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
Awesome price! Love using garlic salt in my cooking. This brand has been used in our family for years. And will continue to be.
Sara B.
LINCOLN, NE
This is a standard item in my spice cabinet! They are inexpensive, and have great flavor. I put it in everything!
LeKeisha G.
Briarwood, NY
This is a main staple in my seasoning collection. Nothing is complete without Spice Classics garlic salt.
Jessi C.
Aliquippa, PA
This has been a staple in my parent's home, and now my home, for years. reliable, affordable, tasty.