Spice Classics® Garlic Powder 2.5 oz. Shaker uploaded by Teran F.

BY SPICE CLASSICS

Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite garlic powder. Adds so much flavor to my meals Without having to chop up a clove of garlic. I keep at least 3-4 bottles of this on hand at all times.
Teran F.
Foodie Expert
I have two shelves with fill with all my spices. Wecook a lot in house and we try out bunch spices with meals and when you need good garlic spice would def use this
Molly M.
West Lafayette, IN
Foodie Expert
This is one of my holy grail spices. I put garlic powder on everything. I put this in my scrambled eggs, on avocado toast, on chicken, literally everything I cook. If it doesn't have garlic powder, it's not for me.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Foodie Expert
I have used this product a few times when cooking. It adds the perfect amount of garlic taste and salty flavor. I've put it on our chicken with a blend of herbs and spices as a rub, it always turns out wonderful. It's a great replacement and seasoning.
Rosie D.
Atlanta, GA
I am a big fan of all things garlic, but I also like to cook quick and easy meals at times. This powder is great because it saves me time that I would have to spend chopping garlic. It adds great flavor to anything I want to add a little extra something too.
Sabrina A.
Davenport, IA
I have been using this for years . It's very affordable. I use it in my homemade spaghetti sauce which gives it a great taste. Would recommend it to anyone.
Brooklyn B.
Columbia, KY
Great on grill cheeses and other foods like pastas. The taste is like boom. It's really nice taste just if you eat a lot make sure you take a mint.😉
Emily C.
Balch Springs, TX
I love this i use it all the time almost everything i cook comes out good fav ingredient i have used this for many recipes
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
I put Garlic on EVERYTHING. well maybe not like cereal but you get the picture. One of this things costs $1 at walmart 😋
Alexis D.
Berlin, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love love love this brands of garlic powder. I love to put in a good a,out of everyday recipes!