BY SPICE CLASSICS #76 in Spices

• Hi. I wa wondering what this was used in? I'm trying to u...3 Answers
Nicole A.
Terre Haute
Reasonably priced. Very fragrant and great-tasting. Has a long-lasting shelf life. I use this on my turkey and chicken. I also use it in my homemade Alfredo sauce.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
A good inexpensive spice. You can buy them at the dollar store. They are decent value for people on a budget! Use parsley in melted butter to make garlic bread or over vegetables, noodles or fish. Sprinkle on stuffed eggs, cauliflower, potatoes, carrots, squash and soups.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I use these all the time there great. You'll love them. The brand is inexpensive but taste great. I use them all. From pepper to garlic powder and chili 🌶 powder there really goo and taste 👍🏼 but them!
Samantha K.
Chaparral, NM
Love these parsley flakes. Very inexpensive. I sprinkles this on top of breadsticks with paprika, pull-a-part garlic muffins and i sprinkle a little in my left over mashed potatoes when im making tacos!
Lindsay J.
These are great when making a spicy chicken dinner or a homemade secret family lasagna recipe. It’s not very powerful whatsoever and is very delicious. The pricing is decent and I usually shop the local Publix for more brands.
Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
My aunt buys this. She uses it a lot in soups and stews. It tastes great, subtle, not overpowering. I find it easier to open the lid and grab a pinch instead of shaking. It doesn't always come out the way it should. Overall, it's a great ingredient to have in the pantry.
cassie g.
You cannot beat the price you could get this for. One of these .5 oz containers can last me a good month, & that's me liberally using it. Parsley is one of the spices I must have all the time, so I do buy this frequently.
Sandra M.
Love parsley on many different foods, mainly pasta, and chicken. Even on buttered toast with garlic powder and parsley flakes, baked in the oven. Makes the perfect toast for spaghetti with meatballs.
Kara B.
Philadelphia, PA
I grew up with a whole lot of spice classics in the cabinet, so I have come to trust the brand and usually go right for it when I'm in need of seasonings. they're cheap, well packaged, and simply do the job!
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
We love having every spice in our pantry so we always turn to these. The price is perfect and let's you afford to be able to dress up your meals!
daisy a.
des moines washington
Hi. I wa wondering what this was used in? I'm trying to use more spices.