GroceryPantrySPICE CLASSICS
Spice Classics Crushed Red Pepper

Spice Classics® Crushed Red Pepper

by SPICE CLASSICS

Spice Classics Red Pepper Crushed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spice Classics® Crushed Red Pepper!
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Spice Classics® Crushed Red Pepper uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Boy these red pepper flakes really bring the heat to any recipe! And you only need a very few! They really bring some good flavor to the meal! Very inexpensive and a good spice to have on hand!
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
Spice classics crush red pepper first time using red pepper and was so good I recommend it
Alexis D.
Berlin, NJ
Love the flavor this brings to my TO my cooking. It's one of my favorite to use!
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
I put this in everything thing it's not extremely spicy tho. I put it in chicken especially you can pick it up at any marketplace
Danielle H.
Dunkirk, NY
I use this in my pasta sauce and chili recipes! Really adds flavor and spice
I use this in my pasta sauce and chili recipes! Really adds flavor and spice
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I use crushed red pepper a lot in my cooking. I love that it's spicy. I have gone through about 2 bottles of this in a year. I will keep buying.
Ty-jaria J.
I use this seasoning in everything and when i mean everything i mean everything. I cant really say much about it because if your a spicy food lover you would go out and buy it. You can get this for a dollar but if you want to get a big bottle it will cost you about 3 buck plus tax. You can get it from any supermarket, dollar tree , dollar general , or your corny store. You can get this seasoning almost anywhere.

Looking for your answer?