Spice Classics® Crushed Red Pepper 1.75 oz. Shaker uploaded by Ty-jaria j.Spice Classics® Crushed Red Pepper 1.75 oz. Shaker uploaded by Daria K.

BY SPICE CLASSICS

Spice Classics Red Pepper Crushed see more...

Ty-jaria j.
I use this seasoning in everything and when i mean everything i mean everything. I cant really say much about it because if your a spicy food lover you would go out and buy it. You can get this for a dollar but if you want to get a big bottle it will cost you about 3 buck plus tax. You can get it from any supermarket, dollar tree , dollar general , or your corny store. You can get this seasoning almost anywhere.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I use crushed red pepper a lot in my cooking. I love that it's spicy. I have gone through about 2 bottles of this in a year. I will keep buying.
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
I put this in everything thing it's not extremely spicy tho. I put it in chicken especially you can pick it up at any marketplace
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
Spice classics crush red pepper first time using red pepper and was so good I recommend it
Alexis D.
Berlin, NJ
Love the flavor this brings to my TO my cooking. It's one of my favorite to use!
Dani H.
Dunkirk , NY
I use this in my pasta sauce and chili recipes! Really adds flavor and spice