Spice Appeal Tumeric Ground, 16-Ounce Jars (Pack of 2)

by Spice Appeal

This tropical, ginger-like in appearance rhizome dates back to 1500 B.C., and mentioned in the sacred scriptures of the Hindus. Considered an important spice in India and used as a cosmetic, a coloring agent and as traditional medicine for treating...

if using turmeric for health purposes and drinking it with a glass of water how does the water taste isn't overpowering or even noticeable in the water?
Start your review of Spice Appeal Tumeric Ground, 16-Ounce Jars (Pack of 2)!
Christine E.
This is great mixed with scrambled eggs for breakfast. Don't use too much or it has a funny taste like mustard.
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Favorite brand for Tumeric. Good price, you get what you pay for. Repeat user.
Favorite brand for Tumeric. Good price, you get what you pay for. Repeat user.
Joanna M.
Tumeric has such great health benefits! I love drinking about a tablespoon in 8 ounces of hot water. It taste weird but i feel so great afterwards.
Sarah G.
Milwaukie, OR
cute packaging bright yellow color is great for natural makeup and skin care recipes, It was a little pricey but I think its worth the cost for the great natural ingredients! I added this with a bit of gold mica for eyeshadow. It tried to stain my skin a bit yellow, but that and the cost are the only cons I can think of.
samima K.
LONDON
Love love love tumeric powder, can be used in food and in herbal remedies. can never get enough of it!