BY SPIC N SPAN

Brought to you by Spic And Span Great Quality 28 OZ unit of measure 12 Packs Total Buy in Bulk and Save! see more...

Rebecca M.
Mojave, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The cheapest way to clean my house from top to bottom. Smells great, lasts forever, and I can find it at the dollar store on the undiluted bottle. I prefer buying it that way since I can mix t myself at home. It lasts way longer.
Elizabeth P.
I have only used this on my floors once and it was but not my favorite. However It is the best product to do a good deep scrub of the inside of your car. I love the lavender one the most and it will make you car look brand new again.
RobertAnn S.
Its a pretty good cleaning product. I have used it for multi cleaning projects, but my least favorite is on the floor. Some times it will leave a sticky residue. However, on the counters is amazing.
Monique G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Smells amazing and works great I have 3 boys who r messy just themselves but we also get all the neighbors kids here too and u would never tell if u came in the house thanks
Monique H.
Akron, OH
I love how this cleaner smells. Works great on any stain including grease. I have used it in my carpet cleaner in a pinch.
Tami Q.
We use this on a daily basis in our kitchen and on our tables. I like the ease of it and no worries of harming surfaces.
Sherry N.
The Spic and spans cleaner have some nice scents. My favorite is the Midnight Meadow (Blue spray). It works pretty good
RobertAnn S.
Where is your fav place to use it?