BY SPIC AND SPAN

Spic and Span Everyday® Fresh Citrus Scent Antibacterial Spray Cleaner.

Kills bacteria & Viruses**.

Disinfectant.

Kills household germs*.

Cuts through grease and grime! see more...

• Can this br used on the walls?5 Answers
  • How great is this product and what does it smell like? 4 Answers
Spic and Span Everyday Antibacterial Spray Cleaner Fresh Citrus Scent
  • "Love this as an all purpose cleaner for my kitchen and bathroom sometimes." in 1 review
  • "this stuff works super great and leaves a nice citrus smell behind." in 1 review
  • "I felt like I had to scrub a little harder to get rid of the grime." in 1 review
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Has a light but wonderful smell. I clean my bathroom and kitchen with this. Very good product for the price!
angie F.
This cleaner is great in my kitchen and in my bathroom. I love the scent. It leaves things fresh and clean.
Tarrah D.
Pigeon Forge, TN
Review for: Antibacterial Spray Cleaner more...
It is very affordable and easy to use and I feel like it gets the job done right. It is very effective.
Heather C.
Great for the kitchen, and bathroom counters! Also great for when my little ones spill on the floor.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Pretty good cleaner and has a nice aroma to it. I like the citrus scent and it's cuts through grease.
Amy C.
Shenandoah, VA
My absolutely favorite cleaner! I use it in every room! And I can get it at the Dollar Tree!!
Audrey S.
Manchester , TN
Cuts through grease and kills bacteria. Price is amazing. You can find it at the dollar tree.
Cori S.
Macon, GA
Works wonders ! I love using this product to clean the tub. Has a nice citrus scent also.
Alyssa S.
Sevierville, TN
Review for: Antibacterial Spray Cleaner more...
i use this every day to clean. it’s so cheap!!! and it works so well. i recommend this.
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
Definitely recommend this!! Great for a heavy cleaning job! My family uses it on the stove, microwave, toilet, sink, tub, shoes, bars, refrigerator etc. just anything that needs cleaned. Great for even a cooking mess. Great product to use when kids are sick in the house or pets make a mess. And has a really nice clean smell!!
Dani J.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can this br used on the walls?
Tika T.
How great is this product and what does it smell like?