BY SPIC AND SPAN

Spic and Span Everyday® Fresh Citrus Scent Antibacterial Spray Cleaner.

Kills bacteria & Viruses**.

Disinfectant.

Kills household germs*.

Cuts through grease and grime! see more...

• Can this br used on the walls?5 Answers
  • How great is this product and what does it smell like? 4 Answers
Spic and Span Everyday Antibacterial Spray Cleaner Fresh Citrus Scent
  • "Love this as an all purpose cleaner for my kitchen and bathroom sometimes." in 1 review
  • "this stuff works super great and leaves a nice citrus smell behind." in 1 review
  • "I felt like I had to scrub a little harder to get rid of the grime." in 1 review
Kate M.
La Crosse, WI
I use this very often on my countertops and table. It cleans them without leaving a harsh chemical smell or sticky residue.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
It's inexpensive and I always have it in my house. It definitely get's the job done. I like that it it's antibacterial!
Shannon O.
Virginia Beach, VA
It's a great multisurface product. This one smells great. The pine one smells pretty bad. Not recommended on windows.
Amy  Jo S.
Urbana, OH
I use this stuff on everything!! We had a mild problem on the bathroom ceiling it took care of. & inside our washer.
Morgan M.
Livonia, MI
This stuff is so affordable and leaves surfaces looking clean and smelling fresh. There are minimal streaks too.
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Has a light but wonderful smell. I clean my bathroom and kitchen with this. Very good product for the price!
shoppie4317
I use this all the time. I'm quiting bleach this is a great anti-bacterial. Smells fresh and cheap at $0.97.
angie F.
This cleaner is great in my kitchen and in my bathroom. I love the scent. It leaves things fresh and clean.
Tarrah D.
Pigeon Forge, TN
Review for: Antibacterial Spray Cleaner more...
It is very affordable and easy to use and I feel like it gets the job done right. It is very effective.
Heather C.
Great for the kitchen, and bathroom counters! Also great for when my little ones spill on the floor.
Dani J.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can this br used on the walls?
Tika T.
How great is this product and what does it smell like?