BY SPIC AND SPAN

Spic and Span Everyday® Fresh Citrus Scent Antibacterial Spray Cleaner.

Kills bacteria & Viruses**.

Disinfectant.

Kills household germs*.

Cuts through grease and grime! see more...

• Can this br used on the walls?5 Answers
  • How great is this product and what does it smell like? 4 Answers
Spic and Span Everyday Antibacterial Spray Cleaner Fresh Citrus Scent
  • "Love this as an all purpose cleaner for my kitchen and bathroom sometimes." in 1 review
  • "this stuff works super great and leaves a nice citrus smell behind." in 1 review
  • "I felt like I had to scrub a little harder to get rid of the grime." in 1 review
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
It's okay, but I wouldn't buy it again. I liked how inexpensive it was. I felt like I had to scrub a little harder to get rid of the grime. I've heard good reviews, but it's not for me.
Tiffany S.
Phoenix, AZ
You can buy spice and span for very little money. on top of the bargain vue, it is safe for almost all surfaces and leaves behind a sanitized surface and a lightly scented room.
Debbie P.
Slidell, LA
I buy this at the Dollar Tree on a monthly basis. It cleans my floor when the puppy has an accident, leaving such a pleasant smell. This is a must have for my home!
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
I love Spiced and Span! It's so affordable, usually only $1! It's antibacterial & smells great! It makes my job easier as a mom. It works great & smells great!
Samantha M.
Miami
Love this stuff it gets everything off of everything. I use it for everything from windows to my floors and I will keep using it till I find a better product
Amber C.
Montgomery, AL
For the bathroom, mostly on the tub and toilet and it gets the job done smells like cleaning supplies but a little goes a long way so it’s not overwhelming
Jazz C.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this every single day in my kitchen bathroom and on all surfaces. I love that our had antibacterial which helps prevent my family from falling ill.
Alicia S.
Spic-n-Span antibacterial cleaner is great. Works on all surfaces and I was able to find it on clearance! Definitely a staple in this household.
Cortney H.
Lynchburg, TN
Review for: Antibacterial Spray Cleaner 40 fl oz; 1.18 l more...
Only thing i use. Cuts threw grease and grime and also disinfects. It really does everything it says it does. And it smells pretty good too
Brandi C.
Mountain home , ID
My favorite go to cleaner. It is inexpensive and gets everything clean! It doesn't leave a cleaner smell but gets what I need clean!
Dani J.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can this br used on the walls?
Tika T.
How great is this product and what does it smell like?