BY SPIC AND SPAN

Spic and Span Everyday® Fresh Citrus Scent Antibacterial Spray Cleaner.

Kills bacteria & Viruses**.

Disinfectant.

Kills household germs*.

Cuts through grease and grime! see more...

• Can this br used on the walls?5 Answers
  • How great is this product and what does it smell like? 4 Answers
Spic and Span Everyday Antibacterial Spray Cleaner Fresh Citrus Scent
  • "Love this as an all purpose cleaner for my kitchen and bathroom sometimes." in 1 review
  • "this stuff works super great and leaves a nice citrus smell behind." in 1 review
  • "I felt like I had to scrub a little harder to get rid of the grime." in 1 review
Diana M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love the scent for this product. i use it a lot since i have a baby and i am constantly cleaning everything. i got 3 bottles from the dollar tree and its very useful for everyday use. i also like how its antibacterial. wouldn't use on tough stains or really stubborn grease but with the price, how can you say no to this!
Clara B.
I get this at my local dollar tree for a dollar. It smells clean and I use it to clean my tables and counter tops. It's a good cleaner for the price. I have used it to clean other things too. It doesn't leave my counters sticky and It doesn't make the food taste like cleaner once it's dry. I buy it all the time.
Karri M.
Keene, TX
It's hard to find trustworthy cleaning supplies that work but this is both! I love the Fresh Citrus. It smells so wonderful and clean after I use it! Sometimes I clean the counters even when they aren't dirty just because it smells good.
Latiesha O.
This was by far one of the best cleaning products that I have used. I normally use cleaners with bleach but, I hate that bleach stains. I'm so glad I ran into this product simple to use and truly cleans deep. I love this product.
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
This stuff cleans my counter tops, oven, and toilets with ease! It is the only cleaner I've used that does NOT give me a headache from the smell, as it has a pleasant scent that is not very strong. Not to mention, you absolutely cannot beat the price! Love it!
Tonja A.
Detroit, MI
This had the worst smell ever! I don't know if I had a bad batch or something but I tried it a few times and couldn't take it. Smelled like urine to me. Hated it! Would NOT buy again.
Kim E.
Winchester, VA
I grew up in a house using spic and span! The everyday cleaner is great for all surfaces. Quick and easy to use aroind the home, but I use it primarily in the kitchen. Light scent makes the room smell clean when done!
Tiffany B.
This is a great disinfectant. I loved using this in my dorm room & bathroom last year. It cuts through the soap grime and also has a light, fresh scent. It is also inexpensive. I got it for a dollar at dollar tree.
Erin B.
This is my go to cleaner for my house. It is frequently available on sale and a little bit goes a long way. The smell is not too strong either which is great! I really appreciate that it is antibacterial too!
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Love this as an all purpose cleaner for my kitchen and bathroom sometimes. I never used the brand before and found a bottle of this at the dollar store and I like it & totally would repurchase!
Dani J.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can this br used on the walls?
Tika T.
How great is this product and what does it smell like?