BY SPIC AND SPAN

Spic and Span Everyday® Fresh Citrus Scent Antibacterial Spray Cleaner.

Kills bacteria & Viruses**.

Disinfectant.

Kills household germs*.

Cuts through grease and grime! see more...

• Can this br used on the walls?5 Answers
  • How great is this product and what does it smell like? 4 Answers
Spic and Span Everyday Antibacterial Spray Cleaner Fresh Citrus Scent
  • "Love this as an all purpose cleaner for my kitchen and bathroom sometimes." in 1 review
  • "this stuff works super great and leaves a nice citrus smell behind." in 1 review
  • "I felt like I had to scrub a little harder to get rid of the grime." in 1 review
Natalie R.
Hot Springs, AR
Love love love. My kitchen always has to be clean so I used this product a few times a day! I have a whole stockpile incase I run out before I can get back to the store
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is definitely my everyday go to cleaner to clean any & everything with. This is definitely so affordable I think it's like maybe a dollar if not maybe less.
Amy R.
I found this at the dollar store for $1. I thought something so cheap could never do a great job but I figured I'd give it a try. I used it to do my spring cleaning of wiping down my kitchen cabinets, appliances and walls. This not only cut through grease and grim with ease but also has the BEST scent I've ever found in a cleaning product. I'll be buying this for now on and you can't beat the price!
Kristen W.
Kingsport, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my go to cleaner. I keep it in all the bathrooms as well as in my kitchen. It cuts through the grime well without having to use half the bottle. The scent is not overpowering like other cleaners. The best part though is the price. You really get a great value for the price.
Rikka I.
This stuff works great in any room and on just about any hard surface. I have two bottles in my home currently that I am using and I will keep repurchasing. I get mine at dollar tree for $1. It cuts through grease and I feel like things are clean and disinfected when I use it. I like that the smell is a mixture of citrus scents and it isn't unpleasant.
Wendy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Found this gem of a cleaner at Dollar Tree! I love the citrus scent and how it's not overwhelming. This cleans very effectively and doesn't leave my counter tops feeling coated or sticky. It cleans and removes grease/oil off my stove so good! I use this in both my kitchen and bathroom to clean and it's a steal for a $1!!!!
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Antibacterial Spray Cleaner 40 fl oz; 1.18 l more...
When it comes to cleaning supplies I hate to be the one in charge of it because you never know if it really works or if it’s good enough. This one I think it’s pretty good and it gets all that nasty stuff out very well.👌🏻
Taylor H.
Henrico, VA
I started only using this for my antibacterial cleaning needs! It's $1 at Dollar Tree, and I use it in the bathroom and kitchen. It smells great, and really there's no need for those 3 or 4 dollar products, when this does the job. It sanitizes and leaves no residues behind. For this price, you really can't beat it!
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
I like the color of the cleaner. Great all purpose cleaner with a good smell. Good to use all over the house including bathrooms; budget friendly antibacterial spray cleaner and product. It is also great for daily use and effective cleaner for different surfaces that won’t harm anything.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
If you're looking for the complete package of a multi purpose cleaner, then this product is a great choice! This product is the best smelling cleaner I have ever purchased and does a great job of cleaning up various messes. It's cheap and is effective on many different surfaces.
Dani J.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can this br used on the walls?
Tika T.
How great is this product and what does it smell like?